Hardware Wii Ndev Nmenu.wad

037B

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello I just bought a Ndev, trying to find out how you install development wads such as Nmenu i've already installed the Wii menu works OK been looking thought all the PDF's included with the SDK and can't find anything on installing any help would be appreciated thanks.

037B

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Got it working sort of I used the guide above to just install the homebrew channel with HackMii Installer v1.0 according to my currently installed menu (4.3U), I then created a NAND backup with Dump Mii NAND within the homebrew channel then I used a homebrew WAD manager called WiiMod that supported AHBPROT it installed the Nmenu.wad just fine, it crashed on first boot but so did the mii channel and it was installed from the wiimenu_changer.gcm running on my laptop after reboot everything was working great, Nmenu doesn't like SDHC so watch out for that, from the Nmenu it will allow me to install Devlopment WADs so I returned the system to stock by using the HackMii Installer v1.0 to uninstall the Homebrew channel again. This solved my problem of not wanting to mess with cIOS on my Ndev.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: HAPS+