Hacking wii music pal on ntsc-u

Valgreen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
alright... standard stuff, im on 3.2U with starfall, trying to run Wii Music Pal under gamma. tried with force ntsc, tried force vidpatch, and force both at same time, all i get is green screen. ive also tried changing disc region with wiifrii, all i get is the same issue.

i have also tested this with softchip r70 using system set region..same issue.

its not really a big deal, im only getting this for my fiance and can always try and find an ntsc-u version.. just wondering if anyone has been able to get pal version running on ntscu via gamma...ive checked backup launcher wiki and it says it does work...

Valgreen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
bebs said:
PAL wii music works fine on my NTSC wii v3.3

are you running it through gamma?

also are you playing on a NA TV which supports PAL? lcd tvs usually do, im on an old tube tv which doesnt support pal

bebs

Trophies
XP
Country
what's NA TV?. yeah i use Gamma or softchip, both work. and i'm on an old tube tv too in France lol

what CIOS are you using?

Valgreen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
im using waninkoko's cios36 rev 7...

ya im guessing your tv supports pal and ntsc as your in europe..

and by NA tv i meant North American tv
smile.gif

the disc does work if i dont force any options, it just flickers due to refresh rate mismatch...ah well ill try whizzle shizzle dizzle if i can find a download, but more than likely will just get an ntsc copy

franky86

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
having the exact same problem with wii music pal copy on my ntsc wii/tv. it doesn't support pal(big old tube tv).

i've gotten every other game i've burned to work now(thanks to djtaz) but this copy of wii music wont work. i've tried all the various solutions, different types of disks, settings on the launcher, wiigion free, brickblocker patching etc.

have burnt about 4 copies of it now and am running out of ideas.

any one got tips?

AllWiidUp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
franky86 said:
having the exact same problem with wii music pal copy on my ntsc wii/tv. it doesn't support pal(big old tube tv).

i've gotten every other game i've burned to work now(thanks to djtaz) but this copy of wii music wont work. i've tried all the various solutions, different types of disks, settings on the launcher, wiigion free, brickblocker patching etc.

have burnt about 4 copies of it now and am running out of ideas.

any one got tips?

I did the same thing and gave up.

meslas

Trophies
XP
Country
Nine months later, and im still have same problems than you guys!!!!!!

We need some help from the PROs!!!!!!!!!!

PLease pros!!!! come and help us!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    There is zero instacart delivery to here. No door dash. No Uber. Notta. Its a small farming community
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    eagerly awaiting 4x 8TB HDDs to get delivered today
    So I drive the 30 miles there, spend $100-$150 on groceries, and drive back home. Still saved $$$ after gas over shopping locally.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You'd think you could make deals with local farmers
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :unsure::unsure::unsure: I could make a killing there doing instcart there :D @RedColoredStars
    It makes the trip even more worth it if I'm out of my medication and need to stop by the medical dispensary. I try to line the two up to avoid extra trips.
    +1
    @AncientBoi, Except the town is pretty MAGA infested. People still flying TRUMP 2016 flags all over. They didnt get the memo the year changed since then. lol.
    +1
    They passed a city ordinance last month. No smoking cannabis in public. Not even eating gummies. $300 fine and misdemeanor charge if caught. People can walk down the street smoking cigs and tossing the butts all over, but God forbit someone take a couple puffs of their medication.
    +1
    First off, it's recreationally legal here. Secondly, I have a prescription from my doctor and approved by the state. But still a fucking criminal.
    +1
    Like at bars. Cant sit outside even in the smoking section and take a few puffs. Yet I have to breath the cig smoke from 20 people chain smoking all night in every direction around me.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Honestly I feel like Trump is going to crush Biden just because of the trial
    They cite
    public health and safety concerns" LMAO!!! Yet they do nothing about the poison drinking water quality.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The look at how they treated me card is powerful within dumb voters
    A Trump win is certainly a possibility. If he's reelected, 4 more years then no one has to worry about him being president ever again. I survived last time, I'll survive it if there's a next time. Don't know how anyone could vote for the guy, but I'm also not anyone else but me.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Honestly things were cheaper with Trump but that's tounge and cheek could be exactly the same outcome if he won reelection
    All of the fake "Christians" vote for him even though he's broken like 8 of the 10 commandments... that we know of. Maybe all 10. LOL
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A president is just a public figure within America
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    South park put it will there's always a bite between a turd sandwhich or a giant douce
    +1
    I like when he says stuff like "They are preventing me from talking!!!" Wait. What? You mean the person that is literally talking right now.. is being prevented from talking? LOL! Gag order also does not apply to taking the stand. He's free to say whatever he'd like. lolol
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    holy fuck this discsussion sucks, where are my sisters
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Well if it sucks stop blowing turd sandwhich
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @NinStar, convince your parents to make a sister for you
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    parents? what parents?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    People who screwed each other to make you