Hacking Wii Music not working on Gamma

X D D X

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Hey guys, i downloaded Wii music and burned it onto a DVD. Unfortunately it doesn't work on Gamma, i've tried changing the settings but nothing works. So a few days ago i downgraded my Wii to 3.2 from 3.3 and in the instructions it said to use IOS downgrader first then do CIOS downgrader. IOS downgrader wasn't working for me so i did CIOS first and it worked. IOS still wasn't working. I'm guessing that The game isn't working because of this?

OR i burned the game onto a DVD+RW.. could the solution just be burning it on a DVD-R?
Also, i have a Pal Wii on 3.2E. The iso is NTSC, could this also cause problems?

Please help and thanks in advance.

X D D X

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Are you kidding me? I never saw that warning earlier.. I feel so stupid now. Anyway, it worked after burning it on a DVD-R, thanks for the help guys!

arcaderat100

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
try burning the game onto DVD-R instead of DVD+R, and set "Force NTSC". I tried my backup copy of Wii music and it worked perfectly. I just downgraded to 3.2 with cIOS downgrader and that's it. Try it again with the tips above.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SpookyBaker @ SpookyBaker: btw my updated location I listed isn't exactly where I wanted it to be, but it's very close to...