With Love<3
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Mexico
Is it really an improvement? Reason I ask is because I have 4 regular Wiimotes and afterwards the Wii motion + came out and now i'm undecided whether to buy the WM+ for each of my wiimotes. If it really adds on to the experience of the games then I will consider it. And i am a little cheap. ;3

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Escapa said:
If it really adds on to the experience of the games then I will consider it.
Erm...I don't know if you know, but wii motion plus only adds the extra accuracy with the thing on games that support it (linky). So twilight princess (and other games like the first red steel) aren't improved.

All other games are simply unaffected in any way whatsoever. (well...unless you count guitars and the steering wheel. the attachment is obviously to big to fit in it)

I'd go for one or two attachments at most. Four is just overkill.

Yumi

With Love<3
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Mexico
Wever said:
Escapa said:
If it really adds on to the experience of the games then I will consider it.
Erm...I don't know if you know, but wii motion plus only adds the extra accuracy with the thing on games that support it (linky). So twilight princess (and other games like the first red steel) aren't improved.

All other games are simply unaffected in any way whatsoever. (well...unless you count guitars and the steering wheel. the attachment is obviously to big to fit in it)

I'd go for one or two attachments at most. Four is just overkill.

Ah i see. I was about to ask that as well.
happy.gif

I appreciate the info. Ty.

mrpinkeye

Trophies
XP
Country
i bought an official adapter for £10 and an unofficial wiimote with motion built in for £10...i prefer the unofficial wiimote...works just as well imo and isnt so HUGE!

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
mrpinkeye said:
i bought an official adapter for £10 and an unofficial wiimote with motion built in for £10...i prefer the unofficial wiimote...works just as well imo and isnt so HUGE!
I don't think they make those. Are you sure you didn't get ripped off? Test it with a Motion+ game like Conduit 2 or Red Steel 2 and see if it is detected.

T3GZdev

head of T3GZdev
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Escapa said:
Is it really an improvement? Reason I ask is because I have 4 regular Wiimotes and afterwards the Wii motion + came out and now i'm undecided whether to buy the WM+ for each of my wiimotes. If it really adds on to the experience of the games then I will consider it. And i am a little cheap. ;3

if you ask me the wii motion plus & wii mote plus are awesome upgrades, you best just getting a wiimote plus tho its unless you want a longer constoller.
needability well lots of games use it, not 100 % but for the games that do come you will already have it, like redsteel 2, conduit 2, zelda ss.

kinda compair it to DSi, when it was released only 2 DSi exclusives (required DSi), but DS games were still being made but there were also DSi hybrids that were DS games but used the enhanced cpu, ram, & camera on Dsi. for instance systems flaw is a DSi exclusive, pkmn black & white are DSi hybrids they use the cam on DSi but can be played on DS.

same with wii motion plus, all games use wiimote, but there are few that require wiimote plus/motion plus for better accuracy 1:1 motion. red steel 1 uses wiimote, red steel 2 uses motion plus, theres a hand full of games out now that uses it, & zelda skyward sword is coming.

but im 100% sure with the launch of Wii-U lots of Wiimote plus games are coming. remember 1 wii u controller can be used & the other for multiplayer use wiimote pluses, also Wii-U games may have optional wiimote plus usage instead of useing Wii-U controller. so i would just buy wiimote plus in advance.

i already have 2 & a wiimote plus so im good lol.
yaywii.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Lol K3N1.