Hardware Wii motion plus.. Is it worth it?

  • Thread starter Thread starter DsHacker14
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 2,358
  • Replies Replies 12
Status
Not open for further replies.

DsHacker14

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
179
Reaction score
1
Trophies
1
Age
32
Location
Livingston, TX.
Website
www.arschacks.com
XP
250
Country
United States
I saw the wii motion plus at walmart for $20. Is it really worth it getting it for the games it supports? Or should i get it for a game that will be released later thats better (no im not playing tiger woods pga tour >_>)? Or not at all?
 
If you're currently not interested in Tiger Woods or the tennis games, don't bother. Tiger Woods is most excellent with the Motion+ and I'm not even that into golf. Also remember Wii Sports Resort is coming out at some point in 09 and will take advantage of it as well.
 
After playing Tiger Woods for an hour I can say without hesitation, "Hell yes!". This is coming from someone who has never really enjoyed a golf videogame before. (well Mario Golf was awesome but anyway...) Also the Frisbee golf in TW is unlike anything you have ever played on a console before. Its so much fun and really feels like you are doing something new in gaming. Whether you are swinging a club or tossing a disk its really feels like "the next best thing in gaming". I kid you not.
smile.gif


With the new Wii Sports Resort coming up I am very glad I bought it. Just get it because I think motion+ has quite a future ahead of it.
 
wii sports resort is only 4 days away (yes, japan version but who cares)

i got 4pcs motionplus because i know they're gonna be sold out real soon
 
Goshogun1 said:
After playing Tiger Woods for an hour I can say without hesitation, "Hell yes!". This is coming from someone who has never really enjoyed a golf videogame before. (well Mario Golf was awesome but anyway...) Also the Frisbee golf in TW is unlike anything you have ever played on a console before. Its so much fun and really feels like you are doing something new in gaming. Whether you are swinging a club or tossing a disk its really feels like "the next best thing in gaming". I kid you not.
smile.gif


With the new Wii Sports Resort coming up I am very glad I bought it. Just get it because I think motion+ has quite a future ahead of it.


Agreed!!!

I hardly play golf games and don't even play the sport in real life but I am HOOKED on this game! Disc golf feels so fluid and yesterday I played a almost perfect golf game! Im practicing hard so that when I go to play the pros, online, I'll be good.

"Tiiiiiggguuuuuhhhhh!!!!! Yeeeaaaahhhhh!!!!" *now imagine one of those crazy happy poses Tiger does on the menu screen of Tiger Woods 10*
 
lenselijer said:
wii sports resort is only 4 days away (yes, japan version but who cares)

i got 4pcs motionplus because i know they're gonna be sold out real soon
You had to take 3pcs motionplus
wink.gif

When Sports Resort is released and you buy it, you will have 5pcs and that would be useless (yes, one backup one)...
 
I would recommend it to anyone. There is not much out for it now but there will be more in the future for sure. Eventually all the new games will probably support it so why wait? Just think of the capabilities of sword fighting/Lightsaber games in the future. Oh Yea!

Note: Tiger Woods 2010 is simply awesome! Get ready to tear up your shoulder though. You have to swing much harder to get that 110% tee off swing now.

M+ Games out so far.....
Punchout = Sucks
Grand Slam Tennis = Good
Virtua Tennis = OK
TW 2010 = Hell Yea! It's a MUST HAVE.
 
Buy MotionPlus with Wii Sports Resort, coming out in July for North America I think. No point in having it and not using it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted