Hacking wii modding

mayonaze

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was thinking about modding my friends wii using the modmii guide!! My question is, is there a way to install some games for him that are on my HDD. Or can I only install the games I have on disc? Thanks

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
You can use WiiBackupManager to transfer games from one drive to another and it works regardless of what format the files are (ISO, cISO, WBFS, etc.) or what partition they're saved on (WBFS, FAT32, NTFS)

PS. ModMii's USB-loader setup guide would have also told u all this, as well as download the required files
biggrin.gif

OncleJulien

tool of peers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mayonaze said:
I was thinking about modding my friends wii using the modmii guide!! My question is, is there a way to install some games for him that are on my HDD. Or can I only install the games I have on disc? Thanks
keep in mind, installing games in either fashion may constitute a copyright violation depending on your local, state, federal and in some cases international laws.

mayonaze

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OncleJulien said:
mayonaze said:
keep in mind, installing games in either fashion may constitute a copyright violation depending on your local, state, federal and in some cases international laws.
Fare enough, just a straight softmodd for him it is.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: See ya see ya later later