Hacking Wii Miidia v01alpha2.5

mistre

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hi,i have see on http://www3.atword.jp/wiihack/2008/05/18/broken-wii-miidia/ a download link
for Wii Miidia v01alpha2.5,but when i open the rar,than is broken.
Or it's a fake?
mad.gif

skweezer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
when extracting it tick the box "keep broken files" then it will extract. but i havnt tried on my wii becuase im nnot at home.

JinVa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
skweezer said:
when extracting it tick the box "keep broken files" then it will extract. but i havnt tried on my wii becuase im nnot at home.
I have already try this, and the homebrew doesn't start.

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
Richy Freeway said:
ganons said:
funny thing was he sent it to like 37 beta testers and there were no feedback from them
Shame. Some people think of beta testing simply as a way to get there hands on software early.

Nice remark in general, but in this specific case , timeline of things were like this:

1. developer released the thing after beta testing (Saturday early morning)
2. it was seen broken (released files broken I mean)
3. people got suspicious
4. developer wanted his beta testers (37 of them in his early post before release) to post it (Saturday near dawn)
5. one came on (who was the only one in the thread talking about his tests in the pre-beta stage)
6. he said it freezed the wii or something, and nothing get posted
7. developer said actually the betatesters were only 7 people, he didn't know how that 3 got even there. (after 1 or 2 day I'm not sure)

all times in gmt+2

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
WiiCrazy said:
Richy Freeway said:
ganons said:
funny thing was he sent it to like 37 beta testers and there were no feedback from them
Shame. Some people think of beta testing simply as a way to get there hands on software early.

Nice remark in general, but in this specific case , timeline of things were like this:

3. people got suspicious
4. developer wanted his beta testers (37 of them in his early post before release) to post it (Saturday near dawn)
5. one came on (who was the only one in the thread talking about his tests in the pre-beta stage)
7. developer said actually the betatesters were only 7 people, he didn't know how that 3 got even there. (after 1 or 2 day I'm not sure)

all times in gmt+2

Where do you have this information from? And do you know when it will be released to the public?

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
SpaceJump said:
WiiCrazy said:
Richy Freeway said:
ganons said:

3. people got suspicious

all times in gmt+2

Where do you have this information from? And do you know when it will be released to the public?

Well I had just stuck to that forum on friday and through the saturday night till saturday morning. There is no specific date for a release.

Jacobeian

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
SpaceJump said:
Where do you have this information from?

easy, by reading what the author of Wii Miidia has wroten on his site

this is no fake, people are just crazy paranoiac these days and only frustrated not being able to get their hand on homebrew stuff immediately

educational disorder ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Stop opening pms from @Psionic Roshambo +1