Wii IOS problem

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by erotikk, Nov 19, 2010.

1. erotikk
    OP

erotikk Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 11, 2010
    Brazil
    Hi guys
    I'm having a little problem with my wii recently
    today i tried to load wad manager to install uloader, to test an external dvd driver, and when the manager loaded, the controller stopped working, and start to flash the player lights
    i thought it was something wrong with some IOS, soh i tried to load Any title deleter, dop-mii, cios 222 installer, pimp my wii, and i got a lot of diferent errors in each of them
    on priiloader, i got this error:
    ES_Identify failed,. error 4294962944
    unable to get stored tmd size
    On any title deleter:
    ES_Identify (ret -4352) ES not initialized
    on dop-ios, it shows that there aren't any IOS installed, all say (none) on the version
    but, on trucha bug restorer, i was able to select an IOS and instal patched IOS 36 again, IOS 236 installer was fine too
    and unfortunately, i don't have my nand backup anymore Y__Y
    so i don't know what's really happening here, does anybody here had anything like this on your wii's?
    or know what i can do to fix it?

OBS: running on custom firm 4.1U from waninkoko

2. erotikk
    OP

erotikk Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 11, 2010
    Brazil
    up for the help T_T

3. youngrex

youngrex Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 10, 2010
    United States
    have you tried using a gamecube controller i know when your dealing with certain stuff you need the gc controller

4. erotikk
    OP

erotikk Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 11, 2010
    Brazil
    yes, i do have a GC controller
    i tried and i can control the options on some apps, but i cant get to see wich ios are instaled, nor install new ones

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice