coops024

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Woot !

Thanks man ! just ordered mine !

Been looking everywhere for one ... Sorry to say that I did buy one on launch day ... but sold it on ebay for a massive profit ! so don't feel sorry for me.
unsure.gif

But now I will have one of my very own !

coops024

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just found out that they wernt in stock
cry.gif

They show in stock automaticly when they have a delivery in but they have so many pre orders that anyone who clicks to buy one goes on the back of the list !

and all the pre-orders get filled on first come first served basis !

Ahhh well just keep looking !

I'm a bit on the fence about the whole buying to sell on ebay. I know I did it ... and I am a true Nintendo fan !! but when I saw how much they were going for ... I caved :'(

A Nintendo fan yes ! but still human ! got £420 for it a week before christmas ! and I guess Im only going to have to wait a month or 2 since release!

Hey just noticed Thegame07 were you the same guy I was chatting to on the DS-x forums ?
yaynds.gif
damn that was the best thing I ever bought for my DS ! now 6 of my buddies have one !

good to see you again !

coops024

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I thought it was !

I saw your post about the DS-x and agree with you compleatly !

The problem is that most peoples ds-x works fine so they have no need to post ... what are they going to do ? start a new thread saying .. Guess what ? I bought a product and its working fine !

On the ds-x forums there is a poll asking if your a satisfied ds-x user or had problems ... and the satisfied customers far outweigh the others !

We will just have to keep blowing their trumpet !
wink2.gif

Sorry for the off topic !

erm still no Wii for me !

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just found out that they wernt in stockÂ
cry.gif

They show in stock automaticly when they have a delivery in but they have so many pre orders that anyone who clicks to buy one goes on the back of the list !

and all the pre-orders get filled on first come first served basis !

Ahhh well just keep looking !

I'm a bit on the fence about the whole buying to sell on ebay. I know I did it ... and I am a true Nintendo fan !! but when I saw how much they were going for ... I caved :'(

A Nintendo fan yes ! but still human ! got £420 for it a week before christmas ! and I guess Im only going to have to wait a month or 2 since release!

Hey just noticed Thegame07 were you the same guy I was chatting to on the DS-x forums ?Â
yaynds.gif
 damn that was the best thing I ever bought for my DS ! now 6 of my buddies have one !

good to see you again !

Serves for doing a little kid out of their wii.

coops024

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Firstly: How do you know I'm not a little kid ?

Secondly: How do you know that someone diddnt buy it from me on ebay for their little kid ? (hence a little kid would get his Wii)

And Thirdly: I did post not to feel sorry for me .. I'm not ! Im £240 up and somebody got their Wii before xmas

Sure I wanted one ... and still do ! But £240 just for waiting a couple of months was a no brainer still have enough games yet to beat on my DS
yaynds.gif

If I'm a 29 year old man and had kept my Wii then some little kid would have gone without !

lecture.gif

Lesson over !

directive0

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Firstly: How do you know I'm not a little kid ?

Secondly: How do you know that someone diddnt buy it from me on ebay for their little kid ? (hence a little kid would get his Wii)

And Thirdly: I did post not to feel sorry for me .. I'm not ! Im £240 up and somebody got their Wii before xmas

Sure I wanted one ... and still do ! But £240 just for waiting a couple of months was a no brainer still have enough games yet to beat on my DSÂ
yaynds.gif

If I'm a 29 year old man and had kept my Wii then some little kid would have gone without !

lecture.gif

Lesson over !

Somewhere out there a little kid is playing with what should be your wii.
wtf.gif

slayerspud

Trophies
XP
Country
Lol. Kinda sarcasm by saying green, i meant money.
Seriously though these were going for loads before christmas. Guess i will have to get oneof the 2nd batch.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Load up your pc and monitor, and head to a McDonalds dining room, they have free WiFi