Hacking wii hacking cant find (wii hack pack 4.3)

Misterroy1986

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi I need some help,

Im trying to hack my wii 4,3e. Im following a PDF guide tutorial that i found, But Im at a stage were I now need to download "Hack pack 4.3" which should include WAD files and Priiloader files.
Can anyone help me? Im half way there but need some help

Thank You so Much

Rui

Lucif3r

Trophies
XP
Country
No just redo everything from scratch with modmii. You dont have to uninstall anything, just start from step 1 in the modmii guide.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Glad you appreciate it. It's not like your PDF is written with bad intentions, but while most guides on the internet are written with the best intentions, they are often outdated and/or incomplete. And usually don't have support. Modmii, has all three of those (it's updated almost on a weekly basis, has an active thread and the author listens to criticism). :)

CACOOKE

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just tried ModMii and it comes back with errors. Specifically, could not download 4 of 57 files. The missing files are : Multi-Mod Manager (MMM) v13.4: Missing, IOS236 Installer v5 Mod: Missing, Priiloader v0.7 (236 Mod): Missing and USB-Loader Forwarder Channel v12: Missing. Right now ModWii doesn't seem to be a full working package. Any ideas?

Hunter X

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Instead of Multi-Mod Manager, use WiiMod. Instead of IOS236 Installer, you can use WiiMod which has the functionality built in, i believe. Priiloader can be googled for, you want Priiloader, not preloader. USB-Loader Forwarder Channel is not important, you can find forwarders here on the forums. They are community made and are great, with custom themes. The USBLoader GX backup loader found here on the forums has it's own forwarder in the download package, try looking at that one for USBLoader GX.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Looks like a Famicom handheld