Hacking Wii Gator3

lourey

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi can anybody help. I brought a Wii without knowing it had been hacked, so a majority of my games are copied. My Wii has now decided to stop playing the copied games. It players shop brought ones with no problem, but when I go into Wii Gator the screen goes blank and I can't turn the console off, I have to uplug it. Any ideas anyone?

lourey

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Only problem is I can't access the internet on the Wii coz there is a pin on it and I don't know the pin. Anyway I can reset the pin?

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
Sorted changed the pin thanks, but now I can't get it to connect to the router it gives me an error code of 51030???
Nintendo Support said:
Error Code: 51031. The only wireless network within range of your Wii console is not configured or is not compatible with the Wii
try changing your router to use WEP authentication and see if that's the issue (and then promptly change back to WPA2 afterwards :P)

lourey

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
try changing your router to use WEP authentication and see if that's the issue (and then promptly change back to WPA2 afterwards :P)
Ok got it all working and I have downloaded the earlier link that hielkenator posted. I could only save it onto an sd card but the wii says that the device inserted in the sd slot can not be used. I am totally lost all I want to do is be able to play my copied games again. Any ideas ????

bowser

Mwa ha ha ha!
Trophies
XP
Country
India
You're supposed to run ModMii on your PC, not put it on the SD card. Run it and it will download all the files you need and also generate a readme file. Keep the readme file open on your PC and copy all the downloaded files to the SD card. Just follow the instructions in the readme.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Still a few hours left until I can go home and play some more Stellar Blade :'( +1