Wii Games Do Not Appear in USB Loader

cjbro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have I think around 65 games that I have backed up, but only 58 appear in USB loader. I realized it when trying to find Call of Duty Black Ops. I can see the WBFS and WBF1 file in the Wii Backup Manager and in my Homebrew File Explorer, but it does not appear in USB Loader GX. How do I fix this?

CoolMe

That's the way she goes..
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What are you using usb or external hdd? You could verify the files & their md5/ sha-hash on WiiBackupmanager, if they are missing their hash code they could fail appear on USBLoaderGX.

CMDreamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Wii Backup Manager creates a disk.info file containing data related to the games it stored on a specific drive, is it there and does it contain the missing games?

Reanu

Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
Hey guys. I got same problem and my wii games are not showing. i can see GC games.
The thing is one of my friends i'm no longer in contact with hacked wii for me and i don't know much about this things.
It was working for years now and after some time in the box i wanted to play, plugged in everything (i use HDD) and it won't show Wii games.

If anyone could assist me and guide me fixing that problem? maybe through discord? Please i really want to fix and play Wii again, i'm willing to pay for help!

Reanu

Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
Are you using a usb flash drive or external hdd? Are you using WiiBackupmanager to copy your games or atleast they are on the wbfs folder? You should do a syscheck too and post it here
i use external HDD. I have WiiBackupmanager yes. The thing is everything was working for a long time and it just suddenly i can't see games.

Will try and do syscheck..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over