Hacking Wii games crashing

BlueFox gui

SOMEONE
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
hello, so i got a wii and i followed this wii.guide to hack it using letterbomb and bla bla bla
i followed every step, and i did installed the cIOS properly, but i'm having a weird problem that i don't know how to solve, games always freezes/crashes, it changes depending on the game but it always happens, sometimes it's during the game and when entering any loading area it freezes, when it loads another menu or loads anything, it freezes forcing me to turn off the console, i'm using USBloaderGX and i tried to change the game's/loader's IOS but nothing changes, it seems like the wii simply stops reading the games or something like that, i'm using an external HDD in fat32

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello, so i got a wii and i followed this wii.guide to hack it using letterbomb and bla bla bla
i followed every step, and i did installed the cIOS properly, but i'm having a weird problem that i don't know how to solve, games always freezes/crashes, it changes depending on the game but it always happens, sometimes it's during the game and when entering any loading area it freezes, when it loads another menu or loads anything, it freezes forcing me to turn off the console, i'm using USBloaderGX and i tried to change the game's/loader's IOS but nothing changes, it seems like the wii simply stops reading the games or something like that, i'm using an external HDD in fat32
Try CFG USB Loader

BlueFox gui

SOMEONE
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Try formating your hdd to WBFS and using a program like: http://www.wiibackupmanager.co.uk/
Also try to change the Usb Loading Port from 0 to both pots in the UsbLoader settings
i wanted to know if i could make a partition on my hdd just for wbfs because i use the same hdd to backup some files and to play games on xbox so i can't format it only for Wii

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Sounds like its your HDD. The Wii can be picky, some hard drives work better then others. I thought there was a compatibility list?
it seems to be my hdd with the slow down/power save, i tried a chinese usb SDcard thing and games worked fine

Reactions: Alexander1970

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
i wanted to know if i could make a partition on my hdd just for wbfs because i use the same hdd to backup some files and to play games on xbox so i can't format it only for Wii

Hello.:)

Yes you can.:)
Please Note,if you have other IMAGES/ISO/RAR/ZIP/7z Files on your HDD,then WiiBackupManager (the Tool used to get your Wii Games on the HDD) maybe also "find" it and maybe gives you an "Message" about that:

uuuuutel-1.jpg

Nothing to worry about, but maybe something "confusing".:)

Thank you.:)

BlueFox gui

SOMEONE
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello.:)

Yes you can.:)
Please Note,if you have other IMAGES/ISO/RAR/ZIP/7z Files on your HDD,then WiiBackupManager (the Tool used to get your Wii Games on the HDD) maybe also "find" it and maybe gives you an "Message" about that:

View attachment 179313

Nothing to worry about, but maybe something "confusing".:)

Thank you.:)
i'm thinking, will this even help??
my problem is with the hdd spindown/power save thing
i tried to use seagate driver settings to disable power save but none of their tools recognizes my hdd so i can't really disable it, and i can't find anything to disable this thing

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1