XP
Country
Gambia, The
I have Uploaded a small Video it shows Zelda : Collectors Edition NTSC-U
on a PAL-Wii with fw 3.1E and Mios v8
and a small footage of Majoras Mask,
enjoy and sorry for the bad quality.. xD

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i don't rember seeing this in here but do mutilgame iso's work for this i want to put three games in one... please let me know.

Cxprt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know about the... "Failed to read DVD 345" error? Am I getting it because something is not setup right or is it because I'm using +R dvds when I see people here using -R dvds?

JoeyGennaro

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cxprt said:
Anyone know about the... "Failed to read DVD 345" error? Am I getting it because something is not setup right or is it because I'm using +R dvds when I see people here using -R dvds?

Yes!! It will absolutely NOT load DVD+R - you can use DVD+R, just change the booktype to DVD-R -
you can do this in Imgburn IF your burner supports bitsetting...if it does, click the book on the bottom right hand corner of the Imgburn screen, select your DVDBurner type...then change the current setting. ENJOY.

Cxprt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JoeyGennaro said:
Cxprt said:

Yes!! It will absolutely NOT load DVD+R - you can use DVD+R, just change the booktype to DVD-R -
you can do this in Imgburn IF your burner supports bitsetting...if it does, click the book on the bottom right hand corner of the Imgburn screen, select your DVDBurner type...then change the current setting. ENJOY.
Not sure if it supports it or not... Suppose I'll find out... If not ill go pickup some -R's tomorrow.
Edit: I set it to DVD-ROM is that correct?

TyRaNtM

I did some projects..
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I tried other game (Megaman X Collection), and the game works fine. I'm still wondering why Sonic Adventure 2 USA that i have didn't work.

Edit: Megaman X Collection don't work very well. When you try to choose a game, a automatic black screen.

JoeyGennaro

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cxprt said:
JoeyGennaro said:
Cxprt said:

Not sure if it supports it or not... Suppose I'll find out... If not ill go pickup some -R's tomorrow.

Yes. Then click change. After that is done...try reburning your game then load it up and post so we'll see if it works or not.

WiiBlaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok i have the Backup Loader working great with WiiGator's Mios patcher But what is the difference between WiiGator's Mios Patcher and Wan's Mios Patcher
Which one is better and Why?

gumbo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
just burnt zelda collectors edition and majoras mask is working with ((start) reboot) option

biggrin.gif

EDIT: it takes about 1full minute to get past the red nintendo logo

DehShadow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gumbo said:
just burnt zelda collectors edition and majoras mask is working with ((start) reboot) option

biggrin.gif

This way works for me also

s0ul3n

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
DehShadow said:
gumbo said:

biggrin.gif

This way works for me also

yeah... im not the only one he got the game working
tongue.gif

i have a little question, which firmware have you both?

fst312

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cxprt said:
JoeyGennaro said:
Cxprt said:

i'm still getting that error 345 and i'm using a dvd-r. its a samsung.sometimes i see the gamecube symbol in the wii menu but it just rests my wii when i choose it.then i go to the launcher i get the error.

gumbo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
s0ul3n said:
yeah... im not the only one he got the game working
tongue.gif

i have a little question, which firmware have you both?

3.3U (i think its actually 3.2U + some minor patches, but sysmenu shows 3.3U)
mios v4 (i didnt do any special options, i load from homebrew channel)

added info to the compat list

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can someone answer my question Please can you run mutilgame iso's with this?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/22tVWwmTie8?si=2CEDZldUW5ODozYh meh