Gaming Wii Fit PAL and USA Wii

Handicapman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I bought the PAL Wii Fit yesterday and tried to use it on my USA 3.2U Wii with Wiikey and firmw. 1.9s but it doesn't work. I had to update which left another 2 duplicate channels but after that the only thing I could see was the Wii Fit Intro on the Wii channel, trying to run the game resulted in a black screen.Anyone else better luck yet?

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Handicapman said:
I bought the PAL Wii Fit yesterday and tried to use it on my USA 3.2U Wii with Wiikey and firmw. 1.9s but it doesn't work. I had to update which left another 2 duplicate channels but after that the only thing I could see was the Wii Fit Intro on the Wii channel, trying to run the game resulted in a black screen.Anyone else better luck yet?

Use the duplicate channel remover ...

Then, get yourself a FreeLoader disc ... a US one ... either buy or download ...

[You may have to do the double-swap, rather than the single-swap method ... the first time ...]

Use the FreeLoader ... after the blur has stopped, eject the FreeLoader, and insert the WiiFit disc ... if it wants to update, let it ...

Handicapman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
thebobevil said:
Handicapman said:

Then, get yourself a FreeLoader disc ... a US one ... either buy or download ...

[You may have to do the double-swap, rather than the single-swap method ... the first time ...]

Use the FreeLoader ... after the blur has stopped, eject the FreeLoader, and insert the WiiFit disc ... if it wants to update, let it ...
Thanks for the tips. I'm going to try that tonight.

Handicapman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
B4rtj4h said:
LOL... Why don't you have a PAL Wii. SInce you live in the Netherlands

Because I always buy USA Nintendo consoles for the obvious reasons like earlier releases, better compatibility with Japanese games with a chip etc.etc.

psykotik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
thebobevil said:
Handicapman said:

if i let it run the update after using freeloader, i will not get duplicate channels right? (sorry, i've never used freeloader before!)

also, will brickblocking the iso also work? (id rather not be using freeloader each time i want to load up the game)

Shivan

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.digitalgamesprices.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Same Here... Does not work whit a chip, with regionfrii
frown.gif
Waiting for the USA release, wich is taking ages hehehe...

jgui17

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello from Brazil!

I have a Wii Ntsc-u with the chip Wiican (?), my brother boutgh a german wii-fit (PAL), when I try to play, the disc channel didn´t recognize the game.

- I´ve tried the Datel Freeloader - no lucky.
- I´ve tried the Gecko OS with Home brew Channel and still nothing.

So I downloaded (and seedind) the NTSC-U / Split RARs / Group: VORTEX.
- Just burn and test, no lucky.
- Aply the Brick Blocker v1.32R - the newer version - nothing.
- Also tried Datel Freeloader, Gecko OS withHomebrew Channel and still nothing.

I´m very frustrated, cause have the balance board and can´t use!

Anyone can help?

p.s. I didn´t test the we sky yet.

jgui17

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Some news...
Downloaded the scrubbed version , and doesn't work.

Dowloaded We ski scrubbed version a yahey! Finaly good news.
Fisrt receive the error #001, but Gecko OS resolve this problem.

Let's wait for some solution for WIIFIT

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJewzRHdH8c