Hardware Wii Fighting Sticks

hemoglowen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been playing Tatsunoko vs Capcom a lot lately and the ol' gamecube controller just isn't cutting it. I was looking around for a Hori Fighting Stick that was compatable with both PC and WII, but I'm yet to find one that exists. If anyone has any ideas or experiences with this please let me know, your information will be very welcome.

Thanks in advanced!!!!
rolleyes.gif

jef Sk

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hemoglowen said:
I've been playing Tatsunoko vs Capcom a lot lately and the ol' gamecube controller just isn't cutting it. I was looking around for a Hori Fighting Stick that was compatable with both PC and WII, but I'm yet to find one that exists. If anyone has any ideas or experiences with this please let me know, your information will be very welcome.

Thanks in advanced!!!! :rolleyes:
Same here, actually. I just received in the mail today an xarcade dual arcade stick unit, as shown here: http://www.xgaming.com/two-player.shtml

Works quite well, all things considered, but I can't Shoryuken to save my life in SSF2T (Although in TvC I've no problems!), so I'm ordering some new joysticks to replace the ones it came with.

One of the things that really attracted me to this unit was the plethora of adapters for consoles (Xbox, Dreamcast, PS1/2/3, GC).

Hope this helps.

hemoglowen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aye, I've seen those before and they look pretty bulky but solid. I'd love to just get a small one that is more portable like the Hori Fighting Stick.
IE: http://gear.ign.com/articles/766/766069p1.html or http://i2.ebayimg.com/01/i/001/37/40/51db_1.JPG
If I had more people to play with I'd most likely get that one though
laugh.gif

I do see that it is compatible with nearly anything, meaning there must be a way to get some sort of converter from a USB/Game Cube port for the PC. The main reason I want one for PC and Wii is because of Street Fighter 4's release on PC this summer (fingers crossed.) Anyhow, If you happen to stumble upon anything of the sort let me know! Thanks for the info.

JumpMan3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hori Fighting Stick for Wii does work on PC if your PC supports blue tooth. You just need a program called glove pie.

Or if you don't have blue tooth you can buy some converters off play asia and get a Classic Controller to GC converter, then a GC to USB converter.

hemoglowen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I ended up buying one of the Wii Hori Sticks for like 50 bucks on ebay. Now I am just having a hard time finding any of the converters. Any ideas or links to play-asia that would point me in a better direction than I have been going? Apparently I am an awful googler'

jef Sk

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
A quick search also turned up nothing for me in the way of USB adapters.

However, you have the option of buying a cheap Bluetooth dongle and using GlovePIE (google it) to connect it to your computer through the Wii Remote.

Good luck.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, Stepcroc, I'm stuck.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Those are monitor lizards you dunce.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I'm funny. lol.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Eggs and roasted potatoes came out good
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Watching the first omen and so far it's not the priest doing the scaring
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Shouldn't the kid be the scary one?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The second omen: the chior boy gets his revenge
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Reverse exorcist: it's when you hire a demon to remove the priest out of a small child.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Hire Kendrick Drake possessed a minor again
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah, I'd run away from his singing too.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I wonder if Drakes still allowed to use his Instagram
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sounds like everyone has some great imaginary friends
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Yeah, that was insane.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Don't know what Drake was even thinking.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What every rich scumbag thinks that they can put their dick on anything and get away with it
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I better hide my silicone Tifa doll
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What did Drake do, exactly? I don't follow celeb gossip.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, Supposed accusations that Drake groomed a minor.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Allegedly groomed a 17 year old Instagram model or something along those lines
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Yep, something like that.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1MJtV0UPI8