Wii Dumper Tutorial?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by airpirate545, Dec 13, 2008.

Dec 13, 2008

Wii Dumper Tutorial? by airpirate545 at 3:13 AM (1,925 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. airpirate545
    OP

Member airpirate545 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Are there any Wii Dumper tutorials around? I can't even seem to find the right version around. Also, the dumped isos would work gamma?

2. psycopanther

Newcomer psycopanther Member

United States
    hahaha.. only one i can EVER find is the one for dumping over the WIFI with wifihttp or wahtever it is called . i dont have high speed internet or a router so i am stuff with doing the SD card way. HOWEVER, i am dumping my very first dvd (mario kart) and have done it over 4 times now with the same results (dumping to small of a file, not correct size) and nobody either knows what my problem is or dont wanan help. [​IMG]

but anyways, i will try to help you out and maybe you will have better results than i. what ya need do know, and have you already got the homebrew hack and all of that? what have you already down to your wii?

3. airpirate545
    OP

Member airpirate545 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Have HBC the last beta and Wii is running 3.3. No longer have Twilight Hack as I borrowed the game from a friend to install HBC. Does Wii Dumper use an external HD or SDHC cards cause I have a 500gb one and a 8gb just laying around. Also, can I use cIOS that comes with gamma or do I have to install the cIOS that comes with Wii Dumper, dump my game then uninstall the cIOS and install the cIOS that comes with gamma?