Hacking Wii Disk Images for loaders

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
1zm03t4.jpg

can someone post the disc and 3d boxart for this game( preferably like NeoRame's) please? thanks so very much in advanced...

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ppmeis said:
I have downloaded it, and it doesn't run for me...

I have installed CS3 spanish full version, and when i do double clic on Cover3D thinner.exe, CS3 opens but Cover3D thinner.exe reports error :S:S. Could anybody help me?

Thanks for your work
smile.gif

Same here, CS3 crashes when I use the dropper. I don't know what's happening.

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
marcouf said:
if you want, upload me some full covers and I transform it for you.

As soon as you get the files from djbubba, could you also convert them to thin covers? I believe djbubba want's them thick.

I've tried CS3 Portable Extended, CS4 Portable Extended, CS3 Full Version Extended, CS4 Full Version Extended, both English & French of all 4, and also English patched to French... all have the same result. I did get the dropper working though, but it still doesn't have the fade.

If you could do that it would be greatly appreciated.

Spidy1000

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Is it possible for someone to create an english version of Marcouf's droplet for the thinner 3d cover?
I want to use it to, but my photoshop version is english and wont accept the french script.
I cant read french, so i cant change my language

hilo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
hello these these 3 disc label that are not in boxart but I can not put them in 160x160 if someone can help me thank you

thank you in advance and tell me how to paint with too thank you very much

Sledge1

Trophies
XP
Country
nindim said:
Sledge1 said:
Nah the code is correct... there is no POTC (RW3) for PAL but there is P Vs N in PAL which is RW3P... does that make sense lol?
Pirates Of The Caribbean: At World's End Ntsc RW3E4Q
Pirates Ninja Dodgeball Pal RW3P4Q

The code is incorrect, according to theotherzone:

RW3P = Pirates Ninja Dodgeball
RW3J = Pirates Of The Caribbean: At World's End
RW3E = Pirates Of The Caribbean: At World's End

The fourth letter is the region, the first 3 letters are ALWAYS the same for a game no matter what the region and no two games have the same ID.

E = NTSC-U
J = NTSC-J
P = PAL (plus many variants of 'P' for different countries within PAL region)

How many times do we have to go over this?

This lis: http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/index.php/USB_Loader_titles.txt was made from theotherzone so we can't really use it to verify the real code for this game.

Has anyone got Pirates Ninja Dodgeball who could tell us the ID?
Well i don't know how it got it's GAMEID that it's got but according to wiki.. the Wii version is expected to be released on May 19, 2009
So might wait until later i guess...

bbsal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Isnt there a new cover pack from april 29th that are all reflections or something like that i cant seem to find it i been searchin lol.

Sledge1

Trophies
XP
Country
bbsal said:
Isnt there a new cover pack from april 29th that are all reflections or something like that i cant seem to find it i been searchin lol.
Not with reflections no.
Only the 3d boxart pack from neorame...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    but that's a long shot
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i think only the red mario kart edition phat was v5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A woman with no arms and no legs was sitting on a beach. A man comes along and the woman says, "I've never been hugged before." So the man feels bad and hugs her. She says "Well i've also never been kissed before." So he gives her a kiss on the cheek. She says "Well I've also never been fucked before." So the man picks her up, and throws her in the ocean and says "Now you're fucked."
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lmao
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    anyways, we need to re-normalize physical media

if i didn't want my games to be permanent, then i'd rent them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Agreed, that why I try to buy all my games on disc, Xbox anyways. Switch games (which I pirate tbh) don't matter much, I stay offline 24/7 anyways.
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I don't pirate them, I Use Them :mellow:. Like I do @BigOnYa 's couch :tpi::evil::rofl2:
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @BakerMan - you can still "own" digital media, arguably easier and better than physical since you can make copies and backups, as much as you like.

The issue is DRM
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    You can buy drm free games / music / ebooks, and if you keep backups of your data (like documents and family photos etc), then you shouldn't lose the game. but with a disk, your toddler could put it in the toaster and there goes your $60

:rofl2:
  • cearp @ cearp:
    still, I agree physical media is nice to have. just pointing out the issue is drm
    +1
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    i like physical media because it actually feels like you own it. thats why i plan on burning music to cds
  • cearp @ cearp:
    It's nice to not have to have a lot of physical things though, saves space
    +1
    Nor clothes 🤮 . Saves on time, soap, water and money having to wash them. :D
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @rqkaiju2, Physical media is a great source for archiving your data, none of that cloud storage shiz.
    +1
    [squeezes @SylverReZ onto a physical media, then archives you in my old stuff box] :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, should i change my pfp to one of these or keep it the same?
    iu

iu

(i guess i could change it to one of my other pfps too, but i just want to see what you guys think first)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, Up to you.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    smug sonic time lmao
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Chronic The HempHog
  • DilllyDabDharma @ DilllyDabDharma:
    I'm new! Hi!
    DilllyDabDharma @ DilllyDabDharma: I'm new! Hi!