• others are crap

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lumnous

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I love the look of USB Loader GX but i have one slight thing i want to change, and thats creating my own box art. i have looked online but there seems to be no sign of how to do it, or any templates. I really would like to create one as some games look terrible with there cover designs.

From this
915692_68186_front.jpg

To This
super_mario_galaxy_frontcover_large_afpB89T4YubGFX8.jpg

Scott-105

Bow to me. Please?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry, I don't know how to answer your question. I have a suggestion though. Why don't you go into your setting and choose "download custom covers" only or something like that.

Also, why does it matter that much? You only see the covers for about 5 seconds 'til you start your game.

Lumnous

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Scott-105 said:
Sorry, I don't know how to answer your question. I have a suggestion though. Why don't you go into your setting and choose "download custom covers" only or something like that.

Also, why does it matter that much? You only see the covers for about 5 seconds 'til you start your game.

i guess..but when choosing a game its kinda important to me with appearance, sorry about this ^^; also..i have the setting up for custom covers and all it does is custom discs

Lumnous

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Blue-K said:
1) Get Gimp/Photoshop
2) Get this Template
3) Create your Cover
4) Resize them, name them after the ID6, place them in the directory
4) Profit!

Lets say i made the cover with that link, thankyou very much for it by the way. how would i make it 3d?

iiixtream

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
use AutoJaquettes Wii (Beta 3) by Spayrosam. It makes beautiful covers for you. All you have to do is pick a few images and run the program and select the options you like. You can find it over in the Homebrew Games & Applications section of this site. The new versions will even create forwarders from a wad. It has many many many options, check it out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Egon was the best character +1