djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
r3lay said:
I'll add the get all feature soon, i may add searching from other sites later.

You have my full permission to use www.wiiboxart.com to download the covers from if you wish.

The new hosts have unlimited bandwidth (or so im told after checking several times) and as such once the hosting costs are paid theres no more issues so i dont really have to limit the site any longer (thankfully)
There are also cheats on the site now so that could also be integrated into the downloader if you wanted to expand it a little.

I would suggest searching both sites for covers as i know a lot of the main ones are ok, but some of the more obscure covers that are hard to come by wont be on both sites.

r3lay

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
outcast22 said:
Might be a silly question but do ALL the images supposed to show up as 007 Quantum of Solace cuz mine are?

No they are not, and im not able to reproduce this problem.

Chrnosclock said:
Is it possible to download ALL at once? Doesn't seem to work for me.

you cant download all covers for every game at once, feature isnt included.

djtaz said:
QUOTE(r3lay @ Dec 27 2009, 01:22 PM)
I'll add the get all feature soon, i may add searching from other sites later.

You have my full permission to use www.wiiboxart.com to download the covers from if you wish.

The new hosts have unlimited bandwidth (or so im told after checking several times) and as such once the hosting costs are paid theres no more issues so i dont really have to limit the site any longer (thankfully)
There are also cheats on the site now so that could also be integrated into the downloader if you wanted to expand it a little.

I would suggest searching both sites for covers as i know a lot of the main ones are ok, but some of the more obscure covers that are hard to come by wont be on both sites.

Thanks, been a bit busy recently but if i re-visit this i will add wiiboxart as a source.

r3lay

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
corenting said:
An update ! An update !

I love your program !

Small update:
Download all covers for all your games at once.

Download in 1st post

Also, save this image as 'bg.jpg' and put in same dir as app
bg.jpg

image size is 469px x 507px

icyrainz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could you add a feature that when I double click or right click to game title, it open the corresponding website of that game on Wiitdb.com ? That would be awesome !

r3lay

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
icyrainz said:
Could you add a feature that when I double click or right click to game title, it open the corresponding website of that game on Wiitdb.com ? That would be awesome !

Added, updated download in top post.

icyrainz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yah great ! Fast update !

One issue , for some games the program just skips downloading the covers even there are available on the wiitdb.com. And some downloaded covers are half-downloaded or 0 byte size. The half-downloaded images are like half image half black.

r3lay

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
icyrainz said:
Yah great ! Fast update !

One issue , for some games the program just skips downloading the covers even there are available on the wiitdb.com. And some downloaded covers are half-downloaded or 0 byte size. The half-downloaded images are like half image half black.

ummm... never had this problem, when u say it skips downloading how do u mean, is this for single cover dl's or when you try and download all at once?

for the 0 byte files i would try downloading again and see if it comes down ok.

r3lay

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just tested with 20 games with no covers at all, the only covers that were skipped were the ones that don't exist, i had no 0 byte size files either.

grr

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Great tool.
It'll save me some headache getting covers on the Wii without internet connection on Wii.
Thx a lot.

mrbudders

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a WBFS formatted drive therefore I cannot access the drive. How can I download the images if I cannot open the file? This is not that big of a problem for me since I have wireless internet, I am just using this to try to find certain images that config. usb loader cannot find.

r3lay

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mrbudders said:
I have a WBFS formatted drive therefore I cannot access the drive. How can I download the images if I cannot open the file? This is not that big of a problem for me since I have wireless internet, I am just using this to try to find certain images that config. usb loader cannot find.

Set a cover path (ie: on your desktop)
Go to 'Mode' then select 'Get covers from title.txt selection'.

Then just search for the games you want, and they'll save to where you set your cover path.

Untitled-1_5.jpg

XICO2KX

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
There seems to be a problem with Wii Cover Downloader v1.1...
frown.gif

For example for SF801 (Donkey Kong Country Returns), it doesn't find any covers...
closedeyes.gif

Although they are definitely there: http://wiitdb.com/Game/SF8P01
wacko.gif

Any chance for this to be fixed in next version?
wink.gif

r3lay

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XICO2KX said:
There seems to be a problem with Wii Cover Downloader v1.1...
frown.gif

For example for SF801 (Donkey Kong Country Returns), it doesn't find any covers...
closedeyes.gif

Although they are definitely there: http://wiitdb.com/Game/SF8P01
wacko.gif

Any chance for this to be fixed in next version?
wink.gif

Delete the titles.txt from within the folder where you have the exe, launch the app,select 'Get covers from titles.txt selection' from the mode menu, this will download a new titles.txt file which has the Donkey Kong Country Returns listed.

Untitled_7.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ