Hardware wii component cables

fst312

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
was thinking about getting component cables for the wii but not to sure if its worth it.
reason i'm not to sure is i'm not to sure if the cables just for hd tv's or can they be used on regular tvs.i don't have an hd tv and right now don't plan on getting one.

also it maybe 2 years from now but wii hd might come out

http://www.gamespot.com/news/blogs/rumor-c...011-launch.html

i might not get this if this really happens unless the graphics get better and maybe a hard drive is included.also it has to be able to get hacked,i like having a hacked nintendo.

well this was rumored but of coarse like the article said a new system seems to come out every 5 years.

goodboy735

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, I know of three normal-def TVs that have component inputs, and they work fine as long as the Wii is set to interlaced(I) not progressive-scan(P).
Otherwise the screen is really jumpy and you basicly have to feel the vibrations to change it to interlaced
tongue.gif

SilverSurfR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm... If you don't have an HDTV or even an EDTV then why are you even considering new cables? Especially if a new TV is not in your future.

Then you go on to talk about their next gen console, saying, "i might not get this if this really happens unless the graphics get better and maybe a hard drive is included."

What I think you should be looking to get, within the next 2 years, is a new TV, not a currently non-existent next gen console.

fst312

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SilverSurfR said:
Hmm... If you don't have an HDTV or even an EDTV then why are you even considering new cables? Especially if a new TV is not in your future.

Then you go on to talk about their next gen console, saying, "i might not get this if this really happens unless the graphics get better and maybe a hard drive is included."

What I think you should be looking to get, within the next 2 years, is a new TV, not a currently non-existent next gen console.

well in my mind i don't want one at this moment but sometimes i feel i want to get one if i can afford it. and anyway i said don't plan on getting one at this moment.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/zzu0VHzy7tU?si=V2sI-JSptJg0SWmC