fabulo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys,

i am worried a little bit about my order now for volumerate's wii-clip.

firstly, i saw they are selling this, and i sent them a ticket for the wii-clip, they told me this is an original one, also told me that after ordering, i can let them know what version i want.

then i happened to notice that ozmodchip is selling at around 34 USD, i asked whether they can do a price match with volumerate, but ozmodchip offered me a link to check the series number.

you think i will be ripped off by volumerate? i hope i can get a real one.

the volumerate said i will receive the wii-clip soon, so i will check the series number at the moment i got that.

praying...

bomma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
i received 5 'FlexPCB for the D2ckey' from Dealextreme. I don't know if they are fakes, since i've never ordered an expensive one before, but they seem to be working fine!

edit: Nevermind, I just saw they sell the WII-Clip too. I thought you meant the Flexpcb

nightwalker

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i've e-mailed them several times but they seem very confused about what key-clip, open-clip and free-clip actually is
tongue.gif

they've been asking me more questions than giving me answers, my guess is that they don't have it

maybe if enough of us inquire about key-clip, open-clip and free-clip they'll get some stock
tongue.gif

fabulo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
superrob said:
Well Dealextreme / Volumevate doesn't normaly rip people off.

i got my wii-clip now!!! how to test the identity?

i noticed that volumerate uploaded more version of the wii-clip, no Version 5 yet.

and price dropped.....

jeklnoo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
nightwalker said:
price is still 24.03

not sure why they bother with the 3 cents though
tongue.gif

I think they set the price $11.99 for 100+ units. the other prices are calculated by some formula, hence the odd number of cents.

fabuloi got my wii-clip now!!! how to test the identity?

i noticed that volumerate uploaded more version of the wii-clip, no Version 5 yet.

and price dropped.....
let us know how it works! $50 for d2ckey+wiiclip is a pretty good deal, the next cheapest I've seen is $81 from that ozmods place (but they have the advantage of presoldered & includes a triwing, but that's not worth $30 to me.)

nightwalker

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
fabulo, ahve you received your wii-clip from volumerate?

I just ordered a key-clip from them yesterday....does anyone know how long VR takes to ship out your orders?

albe1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I purchased a wii-clip and D2Ckey from volumerate and received it after two weeks. I had a professional technician solder the chip to the wii-clip. I tried to install it yesterday (2 days after I received it) and it does not work. Installed according to all directions and tried to reseat it 4 or 5 times to no avail. Notified Volumerate and am waiting to get a reponse.

albe1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, here's my update on my customer service from Volumerate regarding the wiiclip and D2CKEY that I returned. They told me to send the item back and send them the tracking number which I did. They have now contacted me after my inquiry as to what was taking so long after sending it back over a month ago and want me to prove the items I sent them are actually the ones that they sent me originally. what in the world????? How am I supposed to do this? I sent them an email telling them these are the only items of this kind I have ever purchased and am still waiting for a reply 3 days later. This appears to be the deal with volumerate and most probably dealextreme also: If the item works when you get it your good to go...if not your out of luck. I have bought numerous items from dealextreme (memory cards, laser pointers...etc) and they all worked but were of poor quality and some broke within the first day I had them. Ok, I just letting you guys know my experience, if you want to order from them my suggestion is keep the cost below what you are willing to lose....I just lost 58 bucks.

jeklnoo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just to add a counterpoint...I bought 3 d2ckeys+wii-clips from volumerate (total cost $82 or so, pretty reasonable). I soldered them all myself, and they all worked fine. Make sure to update us with the final outcome, I hope you get your refund or replacement

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sweet new south parks out
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol 5GB for one episode
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Lol I can watch it free
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, from the shows website?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They should've just made it a movie at 50 minutes
    +1
    No from Paramount Plus or whatever it is
    +1
    Psi now has access to every streaming and cable channel out
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Eh I'd rather just download and delete is it already up on paramount?
    Yeah it's on now
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, why are most new south park episodes half hour specials?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Psionic Roshambo, let me get a Netflix account I've always been nice to you
    +1
    I made a honey pepper glazed turkey breast for dinner turned out pretty bomb
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We can Netflix and chill
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Nvm not half hour, but hour long
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Normal south park episodes are already half hour
    Got 2 free Xumo boxes they work pretty good
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm happy to get anything most series don't make it pass 6 seasons
    Except Stars and Encore those are being a bitch lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I may consider that onn pro box finally a media box with type A ;O
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, cuz the companies don't want em to
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No it's revenue and demand south park could argue has a bigger audience than family guy about the same
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Family guy is worth 300mill south parks worth 1Bill according to the interwebs
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, probably cuz family guy is more disliked compared to south park
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It just does the same formula south park can press buttons without going overboard
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    And bc most of the family guy budget is spent on the voice actors rather than on the animation
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: And bc most of the family guy budget is spent on the voice actors rather than on the animation