Gaming Wii Channel Ideas

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, this thread is for everyone to give off their Wii Channel suggestions. Lets try to be mature about this one ok? Ill obviously start off first. I was always wondering why the television networks never got on to the Wii bandwagon. Seriously, I can see custom made Wii channels for all of the TV networks. They can charge 1,200 points yearly (100 points a month) and host 3 things on their channels A streaming version of the channel (obviously catered to your time zone), a on demand service with select shows and lastly a modified version of the station's site. What better way is there for television to steal some of the thunder away from gaming?! Well, that's my channel idea... You know if we could create a player that plays streaming video from different sources that show off different cable channels, we could do this ourselves. I would LOVE to have a CNN channel
tongue.gif
!

sleestax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd like to be able to order take out food and beer on a channel and have it delivered to my man cave and paid for using Wii points.

I just installed the Wiibrator channel and now all of my wife's (channel) wants are satiated

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sleestax said:
I'd like to be able to order take out food and beer on a channel and have it delivered to my man cave and paid for using Wii points.

I just installed the Wiibrator channel and now all of my wife's (channel) wants are satiated

Theres a channel for that in Japan... Im hoping it will hit the states soon so I can drop 10,000 Nintendo Points on my system and just order food for a month.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    mthrnite @ mthrnite: we need more smart cats tho for reals