Hacking Wii can only read Super Smash Bros Brawl!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Leussink
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,412
  • Replies Replies 10

Leussink

Well-Known Member
Newcomer
Joined
Apr 17, 2009
Messages
80
Reaction score
0
Trophies
1
Website
www.leussink.be
XP
103
Country
Netherlands
Hello,

I had a big problem with my wii.
A few weeks ago i format my wii.
Now I cant play games. I can only play SSBB
ohmy.gif

I havent homebrewchannel, preloader, cioscorp.
I cant play zelda
frown.gif

I want zelda back to hack my wii
Can anyone help me??
 
1) no need for 3 threads with same subject (delete the other ones)
2) buy zelda and (re)do the TH if you are not on FW 4.0

maybe if you describe better your situation you would get more replies (like which FW you have, for example)

hope this helps

B
 
benny99 said:
1) no need for 3 threads with same subject (delete the other ones)
2) buy zelda and (re)do the TH if you are not on FW 4.0

maybe if you describe better your situation you would get more replies (like which FW you have, for example)

hope this helps

B

excuse me but i got zelda but my discchannel gives a black screen wenn i start original games.
i can only play SSBB
 
I read a soemwhere a while ago that a few peeps have had this prob and this what they did:

1. Change your Country
2. Accept License
3. Power off (Red)
4. Power on
5. Change back to real Country
6. Accept License
7. Hard Boot

Not had to do this personally, but it's worth a spin
 
^^^ His wii isent hacked mate...

As from my other post i said this:
QUOTE said:
Have youve tried keeping the SSBB disc inside and turn it of than back on?
Then take it out and put in Zelda. Trust me i had this happen before and it worked.

EDIT: Sweet, my 200th post! =D
 
Vidboy10 said:
^^^ His wii isent hacked mate...

As from my other post i said this:
QUOTE said:
Have youve tried keeping the SSBB disc inside and turn it of than back on?
Then take it out and put in Zelda. Trust me i had this happen before and it worked.

EDIT: Sweet, my 200th post! =D

I meant changing country settings in wii settings, not via AnyRegionChanger. Sorry, should've been more specific
 

Site & Scene News