Wii Boot up screen

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by fuuuuuu, Nov 29, 2008.

1. fuuuuuu
    OP

fuuuuuu Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 31, 2007
    This may have already been well thought out by now but i for the life of me at 2am cba to google it, so would there be a way to change the H&S startup screen with our own? Similar to how you can change the ps2/psp boot up screen to something of your own choice, i think it'd be awesome to have like a ps2 bootup or maybe a mariobros 3 curtains opening up everytime i turned the wii on [​IMG]

2. ether2802

ether2802 we have the techno...!!

Former Staff
    Oct 14, 2007
    Mexico
    Pto. Vallarta
    I ask to do that on the cSM that is in creation, but everyone says it will make loading time to long, so at least 6 months or more so you can do it on your Wii

3. WiiShizzza

WiiShizzza Graphics juggler

Oct 10, 2008
    Gambia, The
  4. djdynamite123

djdynamite123 Master Of Hardcore!

Banned
    Sep 21, 2008
    Redcar, England UK
    crediar could patch the menu with starfall, he has a temporary patch for it, till you reboot it again, search crediar on youtube, you will see.

5. SanGor

SanGor Witchhunter

Aug 21, 2008
    United States
    it's not a temporary hack, he started a different systemmenu where no no-healthwarning hack is installed, probably to prevent bricking just in case something goes wrong.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice