1. Androidian

OP Androidian GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Big problem. I decided that I no longer wanted to use Wiiflow as my backup manager, so I was deleting files that I thought weren't necessary. Then the homebrew launcher stopped working so I thought I would restore the NAND to see if that would fix it. No luck. I then attempted to launch the Homebrew Channel through BootMii (boot2), but still nothing. Are there any other options? Also, it will not boot up to System Menu. I do have priiloader installed, but I have no way of controlling it because a Gamecube controller won't do anything, and a Wiimote won't sync up to it. Is there some sort of file that I accidentally deleted?

Heres a screenshot of my sd card layout.

Attached Files:

2. Androidian

OP Androidian GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Update: The Wii will boot to Wiiflow with nothing plugged in except for AV cables, sensor bar and power, returns with an error, then goes to HBL. So, progress? Should I reinstall the System menu? I think my USB drive might be getting corrupted. It's a SanDisk 128GB formatted with WBFS.

Edit: everything is working fine now. I no longer need any assistance. If a mod could lock this thread, that would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by Androidian, Sep 22, 2019
    alexander1970 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Homebrew, Channel, System