Hacking wii banner brick question

sonicflash12

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hey i just banner bricked wii through a bad channel, so my question is would an update fix it i mean would it actually fix the banner brick wii if i was on lets say 3.2 wii to 3.4 wii through update, but it wouldn't really delete the channel. Can someone answer my question pls and ty

djda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Barbados
What do you have installed on your wii in terms of brick protection? and from what your saying i doubt and update would help as the channel will still be there but hey whats the worst that could happen you brick it?

sonicflash12

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
djda said:
What do you have installed on your wii in terms of brick protection? and from what your saying i doubt and update would help as the channel will still be there but hey whats the worst that could happen you brick it?
hey yea can u maybe help me out u c im looking for the last chance unbrick disc can u please help me get it, i have no brick protection (worst mistake of my life) but anyways i installed stuff like cios38rev14 and im not to sure even if i trucha patched i was pretty sure i did. Basically i did some stuff on ver 3.4 so ran stuff like cios_fix.wad and such like ios downgrader v1. so yea i tried the universal unrick disc v2 but no luck. I don't have a modchip. Also one quick question if i send it to nintendo they will repair it right...and it will cost 75 dollars. I mean i remember reading something about nintendo changing the warranty if they find homebrew channel, but i guess its just like ur not under warranty or something but anyways please help

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
sonicflash12 said:
djda said:
hey yea can u maybe help me out u c im looking for the last chance unbrick disc can u please help me get it, i have no brick protection (worst mistake of my life) but anyways i installed stuff like cios38rev14 and im not to sure even if i trucha patched i was pretty sure i did. Basically i did some stuff on ver 3.4 so ran stuff like cios_fix.wad and such like ios downgrader v1. so yea i tried the universal unrick disc v2 but no luck. I don't have a modchip. Also one quick question if i send it to nintendo they will repair it right...and it will cost 75 dollars. I mean i remember reading something about nintendo changing the warranty if they find homebrew channel, but i guess its just like ur not under warranty or something but anyways please help
aha, if your at 3.2 your lucky. grab a modchip and find an autobooting version of wad manager iso. uninstall the bad wad

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.