Hacking Wii BackupLoader Problem Solution!

Shadowluigi323

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi i know many have had a problem that says Disc can not be read eject disc or read instruction. Well that's what happen with LineRider Unbound 2 i backed it up and did not patch it loaded and told me to reset but I didn't instead i ejected it and put it back in loaded and again it popped out so after i did the same thing but i pressed a to skip the Intro which was causing it to do this i tapped a allot and skipped, it was in main menu and didn't have the error again! So i think just eject it and insert it again and press a alot... im currently trying it with scarface: World Is Yours

EDIT
------------
Scarface did not work but i think it is because the message poped out in the begging if something loads then the message pops out try doing what i did. Please post feedback if it works for games or not.

junk_man32

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shadowluigi323 said:
Hi i know many have had a problem that says Disc can not be read eject disc or read instruction. Well that's what happen with LineRider Unbound 2 i backed it up and did not patch it loaded and told me to reset but I didn't instead i ejected it and put it back in loaded and again it popped out so after i did the same thing but i pressed a to skip the Intro which was causing it to do this i tapped a allot and skipped, it was in main menu and didn't have the error again! So i think just eject it and insert it again and press a alot... im currently trying it with scarface: World Is Yours
interesting, maybe the intros to these games are the problems...hm....time to do some digging

Shadowluigi323

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know any other solution to bypass this for example on scarface: World Is Yours it does that too, please tell me if there is a solution.

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Shadowluigi323 said:
Does anyone know any other solution to bypass this for example on scarface: World Is Yours it does that too, please tell me if there is a solution.
tried it many times the error comes up before you can press to skip anything !!!

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Well in Super Paper Mario the message comes when it's booted for the 1:1, but there is no message on the patched one, but there again, i'm stuck in the 2-3 chapter when you pay all the rubes
frown.gif
, any one has a 2-4 save??

Hideki-kun

Trophies
Website
techno-bite.com
XP
Country
ether2802 said:
Well in Super Paper Mario the message comes when it's booted for the 1:1, but there is no message on the patched one, but there again, i'm stuck in the 2-3 chapter when you pay all the rubes
frown.gif
, any one has a 2-4 save??
1:1 works fine! I use a 1:1 copy and I'm past 2-3.

YellowYoYos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This sometimes works for me using SSBB DVD5. Most of the time I just get the disc read error again. and again. From what I can tell (and hear) it seems like the Wii just stops reading th disc.

quim69

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands Antilles
This will work for games where it genuinely has problems reading the disc (bad burn, low quality discs etc) but for other games (such as scarface) it will never be of any use.

Shadowluigi323

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmm... well ok how about Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 2(Not sure) and 3(Has errors)? Well i hope wiigator releases a new fixed one 3.1 or something, just to fix the minor glitches.

hughjass

Trophies
Website
www.marcreeves.co.uk
XP
Country
LOL, isn't kind of obvious to do this? My initial reaction with DQS when it told me the disc could not be read was just to eject it and put it back in again. Works like a charm.

It's not really a 'fix' as such, just common sense. But thanks for posting anyway OP. It was obvious to me but I suppose not to everyone? So it's useful to know.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, I heard herbert stopped appearing on the show