icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
XFlak said:
is anyone else having difficulties using this program to format drives?

I use 0.3.4r4 and it will not format to fat32 at all.
Works fine for wbfs formatting and ive never tried ntfs.

Haven't tried any other versions because i just use a separate program to format to fat32.

S3xii Lexii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guyzez I hope I am not interrupting any current question.
wub.gif

My problem is that I just downloaded the latest version of Wii Backup Manager (yes the one that is in its beta stage right now). Anyhoo I just picked up an external hard drive, and when I followed the steps, I successfully (or should i say the program did it lol) created the wbfs folder. I even installed a game into the wbfs folder using the basic directions in the beginning of this thread. However when I start up usb loader gx , it starts and all, but i dont see my games. i dont even see the window where the games are. I am able to go into the settings of usb loader gx and everything else, just there are no games. at the bottom it says 0 games.!!!! aaargh
cry.gif

background information: I have the latest version of usb loader gx, and i access it from the homebrew channel. i also hacked my wii (a couple years old now) using the latest guide from xflax or what ever that dudes name is.

thanks for any and all help.

oh i forgot my external hard drive is ntfs...ok im done

TRushInfo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
S3xii Lexii said:
Hey guyzez I hope I am not interrupting any current question.
wub.gif

My problem is that I just downloaded the latest version of Wii Backup Manager (yes the one that is in its beta stage right now). Anyhoo I just picked up an external hard drive, and when I followed the steps, I successfully (or should i say the program did it lol) created the wbfs folder. I even installed a game into the wbfs folder using the basic directions in the beginning of this thread. However when I start up usb loader gx , it starts and all, but i dont see my games. i dont even see the window where the games are. I am able to go into the settings of usb loader gx and everything else, just there are no games. at the bottom it says 0 games.!!!! aaargh
cry.gif

background information: I have the latest version of usb loader gx, and i access it from the homebrew channel. i also hacked my wii (a couple years old now) using the latest guide from xflax or what ever that dudes name is.

thanks for any and all help.

oh i forgot my external hard drive is ntfs...ok im done

a lot of people have this problem if they use ntfs and format to wbfs. I had to use wbfs manager 3.0 to format it properly, but ive heard if u format to fat32 first then add the wbfs folder it will work.

Heres a question tho, When copying all games to a new hard drive i get errors on the same 4 games everytime, they say invalid handle on them, however on the original HD i copied from they run fine so theyre not bad rips or corrupted. all other games copy fine. Anyone know why it would say invalid handle and refuse to add them?

Skiller

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Does this App Alow u to pick the Size Limit of WBFS as in alow u to change the settings so u can Hold over 500 games per HDD ?

If it dont it be something that be intresting to add since the only app that alows this is the Commandline App

Sulugy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hungary
fig2k4 said:
Wii Backup Manager

Hi !

Many thanks, it's GREAT !

I make our translation, it's here: Hungarian Language file.

I found a minor bug:
Options: NTFS or FAT32 Drive, WIN7, Store All files in a single folder, Split WBFS file (1,2 or 4 GB).
Operation: any Drive Tab -> Remove -> any item (bigger that split size)
Result: XXXXXX.WBFS and XXXXXX_Title.txt deleted, but XXXXXX.WBF1, .WBF2 ... NOT deleted

zone97

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
There seems to be a bug between vs 0.3.2 and latest (0.3.5 r1) when exporting as ciso or iso, it starts its life as ~234.tmp and then attempts to rename when done as game name blah blah..ciso or ..iso (the double dots appear in 0.3.2 as well but in 0.3.5) the file disappears after renaming and can not be found.

ZEN.13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi.
I review and edit the german langauge file.
I think it's not quite perfect yet but much better than the old one (the file of 035b1).

Here is the link:
Download

Spidy1000

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Too bad the DEV is still MIA, hope he'll have time to work on the manager again soon, i really would like to see the cover download functionality again

LanX

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi guys and tons of thanks and greetz to the author of this wonderful backup manager.
bow.gif

I love it so much, soooooooooo much that I wanted absolutely to make a full ITALIAN translation.
wub.gif

Here it is: ITALIAN LANGUAGE FILE

I know that many people in this forum won't have any benefit with such translation, but hope it helps at least someone in my country.

If anyone finds mistyped words or would like to suggest corrections... well... it's a plain and simple text file with no pending copyrights: feel free to edit, and submit revised versions with or without my permission.

Bye!!
cool.gif

guerrierodipace

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
LanX said:
Hi guys and tons of thanks and greetz to the author of this wonderful backup manager.
bow.gif

I love it so much, soooooooooo much that I wanted absolutely to make a full ITALIAN translation.
wub.gif

Here it is: ITALIAN LANGUAGE FILE

I know that many people in this forum won't have any benefit with such translation, but hope it helps at least someone in my country.

If anyone finds mistyped words or would like to suggest corrections... well... it's a plain and simple text file with no pending copyrights: feel free to edit, and submit revised versions with or without my permission.

Bye!!
cool.gif

GRAZIE MILLE!!!! MANCAVA
smile.gif

thanks a lot LanX

dreampeppers99

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
How can I use wiitdb.zip I downloaded?
I'm through a proxy connection ... and I just have the zip file...
there is a way? {create a folder, unzip it on the right place...?}

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: After watching, that I feel like I'm on them already +1