Country
United States
mascot.gif
Wii and Virtual Console Release List
Release Lists Are Incorrect
vc.gif
wii.gif
Dear GBAtemp Members,

It has come to our attention that the Wii release list and the Virtual Console release list are incorrect.
The errors in the Wii release list and the Virtual Console release list (the errors in the VC release list are minor) are going to be addressed and fixed after Costello and shaunj66 get back from their vacation (see Costello's Blog).

For those wondering, there are plans of having a Virtual Console release list on the GBAtemp Portal, as well as a Virtual Console forum.

So, we ask that you do not submit a Wii release or Virtual Console release, as it will make it harder on our part when we start correcting the lists.

The lists will be fixed, so please bear with us.

We apologize for the inconvenience,

JP

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
JPH and I are working on fixing the numbering of all Wii and VC releases.
As there is so much other work currently going on behind the scenes (more important), the list will stay mixed for now, and no new VC forum will be added (for now).
This may dissapoint some of you but for now it's all I can do. Re-numbering the whole list is already a daunting task, but I am doing it, right now, so hopefully the list will be up and fixed very soon. If anyone feels like submitting all the missing releases for the last week or so, feel free to do so.
Hope you all understand and thanks for being patient.

Louse76

Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
Thug4L1f3 said:
JPH and I are working on fixing the numbering of all Wii and VC releases.
As there is so much other work currently going on behind the scenes (more important), the list will stay mixed for now, and no new VC forum will be added (for now).
This may dissapoint some of you but for now it's all I can do. Re-numbering the whole list is already a daunting task, but I am doing it, right now, so hopefully the list will be up and fixed very soon. If anyone feels like submitting all the missing releases for the last week or so, feel free to do so.
Hope you all understand and thanks for being patient.

Cool man, I appreciate you guys' hard work!

D

Deleted_171835

Bladexdsl said:
it's a lot better now i been uploading like MAD i'm trying to find a site with a complete list so can finish
tongue.gif
So have I.
mad.gif

tongue.gif

Doesn't abgx.net have the complete list?

luke_c

Big Boss
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
abgx has the complete list although it isn't the fastest to have the latest releases, takes a day normally for them to update it, for the newer releases just look on predb's, download the game yourself and enter in the details from the nfo (should be included with the download).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse