• Replies 188

Elritha

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Awesome! Would be nice to play Banjo-Kazooie once again..
smile.gif

MrTea

Trophies
XP
Country
WildWon said:
Well this is a pleasant post. But common people, am i the ONLY person excited for Goldeneye here?

(man, we really need a Sarcasm font.
wink.gif
)

Yeah goldeye is one of the few games I really want working on this too.
smile.gif
...well that and maybe some of the star wras games.

Elritha

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
WildWon said:
Well this is a pleasant post. But common people, am i the ONLY person excited for Goldeneye here?

(man, we really need a Sarcasm font.
wink.gif
)

Goldeneye was great back in the day. I just feel it hasn't aged as well as some other N64 titles.

NewFang

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm with ya. I am excited mainly for Goldeneye myself. A few other titles but that one is by far my favorite.

Am0s

Mojo Risin
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
with wii64 now can we use wiimote+nunchuch or classic controller or or just gc controller? last time I tried it was just gc controller, also can we load off disk usb or only sd card?

nevermind I found all the answers on the wiki

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Sadly the sound is screwed ='( the music was one of the things I enjoy the most in GoldenEye/Perfect Dark.
Hopefully another code improvement in the future makes the trick =D

VicViper206

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nitrostemp said:
rareware game are top priority i want donkey kong 64 on the big tv

Welcome to 1999. I heard there's a console called the Nintendo 64 release a few years ago. When you combine this with the recently release Donkey Kong 64 it allows you to play that cartridge on your TV. How exciting. Also as a bonus this "cartridge-adaptor-to-tv-a-ma-jig" or rather a "Nintendo 64" if you will allow you to even play Goldeneye 007 on the big screen as well. All you need is the system, the game, and composite cables...the cables are even included with the system. How nice of Nintendo.

MrTea

Trophies
XP
Country
VicViper206 said:
nitrostemp said:

Welcome to 1999. I heard there's a console called the Nintendo 64 release a few years ago. When you combine this with the recently release Donkey Kong 64 it allows you to play that cartridge on your TV. How exciting. Also as a bonus this "cartridge-adaptor-to-tv-a-ma-jig" or rather a "Nintendo 64" if you will allow you to even play Goldeneye 007 on the big screen as well. All you need is the system, the game, and composite cables...the cables are even included with the system. How nice of Nintendo.

Sorry for a minute there I thought we were in the emulation section of this forum?
wacko.gif

D

Deleted User

OP
@VicViper206

VicViper206 said:
nitrostemp said:

Welcome to 2010. We now have HDtv's and old consoles look crap on our new screens. With an emulator like wii64 we finally can play those good old games with better resolutions on our HDtv's.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really hope that "WWF No Mercy" or any of the THQ wrestling games will work with the next version of the emu. I LOVE wrestling games and the N64 was the best system for wrestling games!

deceptica

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Here we go again.

Why not just release the thing like all the other homebrew coders do? Why this "official trailer" bollocks. Grow up.

psiko

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.withlogic.com
XP
Country
United States
@deceptica - Becayse it is still in a very beta status? They probably don't want to deal with hundreds of complaints and have to issue plenty of "quick fixes" to hush people up. Just be patient, unless you'd rather write your own emulator?

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
MrTea said:
VicViper206 said:
nitrostemp said:

Sorry for a minute there I thought we were in the emulation section of this forum?
wacko.gif

Pwnd

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo