wii 3.4e help me

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by pjbjohno, May 3, 2009.

May 3, 2009

wii 3.4e help me by pjbjohno at 8:38 AM (633 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. pjbjohno
    OP

Newcomer pjbjohno Newbie

Australia
    Hi, ive got a wii for the first time and have installed homebrew on it but it wont let me play any burnt games, the wii version is 3.4e. so iv read that burnt games cant be done on this version and i need to downgrade it to 3.2 or 3.3. i need a easy guide to and the right tools do this and i also have not got the wii connected to the internet. it is a birthday present for my 10yr old son so we both would be graterful for any help on how to do get this version 3.4e to play burnt/copied games. Thanyou...

2. Tokiopop

Member Tokiopop Caffeine fiend

United Kingdom
    And this has what to do with Nintendo DS Homebrew?

3. pangasinan

Member pangasinan GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Nothing,thats why he posted the question in the Wii section,to ask help for his wii problem...dont understand what your question is suppose to mean.

4. wiiNinja

Member wiiNinja GBAtemp Fan

United States
    The first time is always hard, you'll going to have to read a lot. Look in here for guides:

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=119660

You will need an Internet connection from the Wii with these guides, so I suggest that you go to Youtube and search for "connect Wii to Internet". That's how I got started. It's possible to install Homebrew and play backups on Firmware 3.4 Wiis, unless you have a newer Wii with serial number LU64 (and newer), in which case, I'm not 100% certain. I came across Softmii which said something about helping users with LU64+; you may want to search on that. Good luck.