Wii #2862 - Mario Party 9 (Europe)

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Luigi is all the way at the very back to the left of the M in Mario.
At one point, he wasn't on the box art at all. No fooling, go google the box art and in plenty of them he's missing entirely.

Also, loving the inclusion of Koopa Troopa as a player, he's my bro-character in Mario Kart.
...Doesn't that kinda contradict the whole "Bowser is a non-playable villain character" ordeal though?

Anyway I might be very interested in this, the adverts looked like the mini-games are superb, though I'm wary of the whole on-rails cart.

cosmiccow

Original Hippie
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Wooo. I like it.

The minigames are nice, plenty, varied and they can be played directly from the main menu.

The cart thing is weird at first but not bad at all. After all, all characters come together to competes in the minigame if someone lands on such a field. Ranking (and winning) is basically stars that you collect on the board and in minigames.

Even the board itself is cool. The underground parts (via pipe) make me wish they'd do another New Super Mario Bros with that look... Maybe on WiiU.

Lord-D

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

fishykipper

pkmn breeder
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Still don't know how to reach 954MB within WIIBackupManager. It shows me 1.13GB. How to shrink it more? I do not burn, I put the games on a HDD.

If you put on HDD, why does it matter what the size is?? The ISO i download is 1.13gb and it plays perfectly. Why do you need it to be 300mb smaller?

kupo3000

Trophies
XP
Country
Scrubbed size is 1.04GB.

where did you find that info?

WiiBackupManager

WBFS is 954MB

Hm, for me WIIBackupManager shows 1.13GB. How to get the 954MB?

Still don't know how to reach 954MB within WIIBackupManager. It shows me 1.13GB. How to shrink it more? I do not burn, I put the games on a HDD.

On Wii Backup Manager go to Options -> Settings -> General
Where it says "Wii disc partitions to keep", just click "Keep game partition only" and OK.
Now try transfering again and you should have a smaller wbfs file.

SwitchNOW

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Calamako - [Multiplayer]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MlChijXJlY

Soccer [MiniGame]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiGzGQBrmNg

DjFIL

Trophies
Website
homepage.mac.com
XP
Country
Canada
Soccer looks like fun (it's in the extras menu). But just tried the Goomba Bowling extra game... and it's awesome fun. Just played two games with the girlfriend.. lots of fun. Good variety of mini games, and the maps are lots of fun. It's interesting being all in the same car as you go around the map, adds extra strategy with useage of your bonus dice.

Kadin

Ain't no rest for the wicked...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone have luck creating a channel for this via WiiGSC? I just decided to do a batch channel install (21 games) and this game mucked it all up for me. Using the latest version of WiiGSC.

MadClaw

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
everyone on gbatemp is a dirty pirate o.o

anyways this game looks cool, I'll pick it up, I have legit copies of every mario party since nintendo 64

manuel1984

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
B'aww. Why does Europe get the game 9 days before us?

Because you left Europe some hundred years ago, thats your punishment for leaving all behind you. getting MP 9 9 days later, feel the pain
Lol, I'm Asian.

.. :ninja:

well, so you pay the price for others ;)

anyway, I saw on *that torrent website that everyone knows* the NTSC version, not sure if its real, but maybe you want to check it out.
I noticed that. I'm assuming it's just the PAL version mislabelled.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just had a quick trial of the game in Dolphin, it had minor audio bugs and one very unusual crash during the Castle Collapse puzzle game, but it runs very well otherwise.
Tried a couple of things in the extras menu, looks like I'll have plenty of fun with this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/5uh_m4VgTY4