Wii #2795 - Kirby's Adventure Wii (Europe)

roubagalinhas

Trophies
XP
Country
the scrubbed size is about 1.5GB

i'm still grabbing this, can't say whether it has AP or not

probably doesn't have, and as long as you don't mess with loader settings it should work fine (don't force languages or other stuff)

Extremist

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Hey guys, is theis the one that allow 2nd player to take over any enemies abilities too?
I rememeber there's a version that can't do that
If you play King Dedede or Meta Knight, you can't. But if you play blue, yellow or whatever Kirby, then you can.
Don't think there's a different version, just depends on what character you select.

No AP, plays well on my Wii. But random freezes like on the NTSC-version - guess I'll just have to try upgrading to cIOS d2x7 (or whatever it's called :) )...

Btw, strange there's no scene-nuke as the release has the US name (Return to Dreamland) :)

manuel1984

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
would be cool if they would have used a remake of the Kirby's adventure Cover for the NES. I always liked this Cover.

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
OMG it never ends.....another game that I feel like grabbing...........The Wii might be near it's end, but still I got more games then I can chew on, seriously.
Trying to finish Xenoblade, started Zelda SS,still need to beat a few leveld at DK, barely tried Rayban Origins and I love it, I plan to play Epic Mickey but I got no time, also I' d love to replay Metroid Prime 2 with a Wii remote...........and so on and on.
Honestly, there is so much content out there for me that it's overwhelming,and it never ends......let alone games that I need to finish on other platforms................ :wacko:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok thanks, I love my X but have not messed with a S yet.