Wii #2751 - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (USA)

Freudian Lemur

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This looks good.
A lot like the PS3 and 360 versions.
I'm still annoyed that they chose the DS for MW3 instead of the 3DS...
Yeah. I'm pretty sure the 3DS could have actually managed an actual port of this game, not a side game like the DS always gets. If the Wii can handle a port, then the 3DS should manage it (I wouldn't mind if it looked a little worse than the Wii one).

rip-it-up

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
comes out tomorrow mate.

played online last night from uk with the ntsc release.

The game needs a hit detection patch asap. I would put it worst than reflex at the min, because you could always search for regional severs in that game and it works well for me. In this game you cant.
The enemy players are super dark too, which need sorting.

Its funny because when i first picked up a sniper rifle, I killed 4 people in 4 shots so i thought it was mustard, it wasnt until i use the assault class things took a nosedive.

If their is a patch it will connect to the wii shop, so i would get the game for your region.

gamecaptor

R.I.P. Densetsu. Legends never die!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2011-11-10 [NUKED] Call.of.Duty.Modern.Warface.3.USA.WII-SUSHi

Why was this released NUKED? Anyone know?
Modern Warface. Should've been obvious. dumpTruck did an invalid PROPER, too. Call.of.Duty.Modern.Warfare.3.USA.PROPER.READNFO.WII-dumpTruck

Wait, I'm confused, so the Shushi release was nuked because of a typo?

B

BryceOne

Modern Warface. Should've been obvious. dumpTruck did an invalid PROPER, too. Call.of.Duty.Modern.Warfare.3.USA.PROPER.READNFO.WII-dumpTruck

How was this a USA release, when the language isn't even in english when you run it? Might have settings to select english in there somewhere, but i didn't bother looking.

gamecaptor

R.I.P. Densetsu. Legends never die!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

How was this a USA release, when the language isn't even in english when you run it? Might have settings to select english in there somewhere, but i didn't bother looking.

OO, well that makes a little more sense then.

B

BryceOne

This is a screen shot from CODMW3 (it's from DOLPHIN emulator, but it's the same on Wii). The game's not in english, and I cant find where to change it. This can't be the US version. Backup Manager says it's REGION FREE. Is the DumpTruck version any different?

codmw3.jpg

B

BryceOne

I just found the PAL version on usenet. I don't know if I can post the file name here?
The filename.. yes. Just not any links to download them. GBATemp.net has the filenames under their release lists.
Call_of_Duty_Modern_Warfare_3_PAL_Wii-WiiERD w-codmw3

zombymario

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I just found the PAL version on usenet. I don't know if I can post the file name here?
The filename.. yes. Just not any links to download them. GBATemp.net has the filenames under their release lists.
Call_of_Duty_Modern_Warfare_3_PAL_Wii-WiiERD w-codmw3

Yes, that's the one I mean :D. I gonna download it tomorrow and hope it will work ;)

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I may as well give it a try, CoD ports for the Wii are decent when they're done well (Reflex was particularly good). They still don't hold a candle to their HD big brothers but still fun FPS gaming with a unique control scheme if you wish.

Plus it's free for pirates so why even bother.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqydVNaLR1w