Wii #2650 - Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension (USA)

Presto99

You slammin, bro?
Trophies
Website
https
XP
Country
United States
I have to to doubt it could really be that fun, due to the fact of what kind of game it is. But the show is awesome! It's not just for little kids. They watch it, but it's so much more funny if you understand everything that's said! Very clever show.

Chhotu uttam

DOH HO HO HO
Trophies
XP
Country
India
DigitalDeviant said:
what a video game based on the made for tv movie that premieres this friday? I wonder if its any good, I like this show.
Same here.
I liked the show
gonna try this one
tongue.gif

MigueelDnd

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
My sister will be very happy, she is really looking forward to the movie. Also, seeing how this borrows elements from Ratchet & Clank I think she will like it a lot. I will stick with R&C, although this is definitely not shovelware.

jservs7

Witcher of Whores
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zizer said:
gamespot 7/10

not bad
Its funny, because after playing it with my nephew (whose 4 years old) for about an hour or so, I was leaning to that score as well. Its surprisingly a lot of fun. The art style is pretty cool and elements like having weapons that you can upgrade is pretty neat. It also has a good amount of mini-games and it has different game play styles like going from platform to shooter ala Sin and Punishment style.

Definitely recommend this.
smile.gif

YoshiKart

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is definitely not shovelware. You can't go wrong with a clever cartoon made by the writers of Family Guy. I'm surprised they also gave the video games special treatment by composing a song just for it, and not the movie itself.

biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up