Wii #2645 - Minna no Rhythm Tengoku (Japan)

Cbajd5

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
So I got it and looked inside of the ISO and such. There are other language files, but they're all blank except for the J one. Text tables are stored in bmg files, which are then stored in szs files, which as far as I can tell contain most if not all of the text for the game based on language, as is why everything but J shows up blank.

Point is, these files are very easy to edit after all. The CTools library gives you everything you need besides something to get the szs files out and put them back in, where WiiScrubber works excellently. BMG editor lets you edit the text strings without limit. The game does have character limits in displaying though.

Moved rest of the stuff here: http://gbatemp.net/t302439-rhythm-heaven-wii-hacking

Korudo

Koru Productions
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cbajd5 said:
somj012.png

There is a joke in there somewhere...
wink.gif

Anyway, loving the game so far. Trying to pass 8th remix, and working on the 9th panel stages. Got about 6 perfects, and all golds on everything cleared so far. Soooo addicting!

Cbajd5

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Korudo said:
There is a joke in there somewhere...
wink.gif

Anyway, loving the game so far. Trying to pass 8th remix, and working on the 9th panel stages. Got about 6 perfects, and all golds on everything cleared so far. Soooo addicting!
I SPELLED BLACK WRONG, OH GOD.

Also, ha. Just basically describing the game, so blame Nintendo for that being the best way to decribe it "helpfully".

I made a thread in the Wii Hacking Subform for anything else I or others do, so the release thread won't be filled up hopefully.

http://gbatemp.net/t302439-rhythm-heaven-wii-hacking

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
tenentenen said:
Anyone know what the lyrics are in The Rapping one?
I know that Daisuki is like "I love you."
But what are the other lyrics?
Honto: Really
Maji daisuki: Do you really love me? (Although I like to think of it as "Fo' real?")

Then again, I pulled this from some Japanese dictionary so it might not be correct...

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just booted it up the game and got the text issue, I'll have to try to see if the usb loader can fake a different region.

But I noticed that on the frog one, like the third game, sometimes when I was randomly trying to figure what to do, if I held down on the nunchuck, my little frog guy seemed to do an extra-hard smash separate from just a-smash. Maybe I was imagining things in my confusion >.<

Here's to that coming patch hopefully! Since the text is so easy
tongue.gif

xboxgmer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone having latency issues with this game? It played great on my monitor through component inputs, but when i switched it to my main tv in a different room i felt like there was a huge delay. anyone know of a way to correct this?

EDIT:

Looks like it just might be my TV. Samsung LED. Looks great, but cant play with all of the display lag. This is a bummer.

Cbajd5

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
lst0227 said:
remix 10 is way too hard...
and I can't believe there aren't seesaw 2 and rocket zero 2! I love them!
I've got to say this:
Of course there isn't a See-Saw 2, they explode at the end of the first.

Also, has anyone seen a tutorial with a lizard that eats flies? There's files and dialouge in the game for it, but I didn't see it at all.

Cbajd5

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Perseid said:
Now that I've unlocked all the games, an orange textbox appears when I start a minigame. Anyone know what it's saying?
If it's what I think it is, your Wii Remote's batteries are nearly dead. Got the warning myself when it was at 2 bars, so you can still play and everything but it's warning you..

Perseid

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Cbajd5 said:
Perseid said:
Now that I've unlocked all the games, an orange textbox appears when I start a minigame. Anyone know what it's saying?
If it's what I think it is, your Wii Remote's batteries are nearly dead. Got the warning myself when it was at 2 bars, so you can still play and everything but it's warning you..
That would make a lot of sense, thanks.

Akotan

Mathematical!
Trophies
Website
www.viciocriativo.com
XP
Country
Brazil
I was thinking: Nintendo recommended playing GBA one with headphones. I always played DS version with headphones. That's the only way that I could beat some stages.
Does someone play Wii version using them? I don't think my television has this output plug... Maybe I need to pay more attention to game's rhythm.
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Ninty can still make money filing false DMCAs.