Wii #2645 - Minna no Rhythm Tengoku (Japan)

Lloyd777

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everybody,
I loved Rythm Paradise on DS
And I love this version too ^^
But I have Problems ...
On the stage 7 ,always at the same moments, even if i push A, the action won't do.
So i always lose on this stage y_y So is there someone who has a save with the stage 7 finish please ?

chickenlips

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ediT: [...] I used neogamma as a backup loader instead of the disc channel, and it worked fine... so yeah must be.
You used NeoGamma? I couldn't get it to run on mine. Disc read error. Any other settings besides 'language=Japanese'? I use NeoGamma R7 rev20.
Hrm... Anyone have any luck with this for the USBloader?
Yes. Configurable (CFG) USB loader
I'll probably wait until the NTSC-U version comes out, though.
NTSC/PAL release dates are _still_ TBA. Might never come ...
I'm planning on doing some sort of short FAQ / Guide to make it accessible to english speakers, the moment I get my hands on it.
Need any help? I live in Japan, I have the game .... let me know.

QUOTE(tenentenen @ Jul 23 2011, 05:03 PM)
Anyone know what the lyrics are in The Rapping one?

I know that Daisuki is like "I love you."
But what are the other lyrics?

Honto: Really
Maji daisuki: Do you really love me? (Although I like to think of it as "Fo' real?")

Then again, I pulled this from some Japanese dictionary so it might not be correct...
Nope. -Daisuki- is more like, "I love it." ie, "I really like it". (i love you would be -ai shiteiru-)
-Maji daisuki- means "I really really love it" (-maji- on its own means something like "wow")
-Honto- Yes, this means "really" or "its true"
-Suki na n da- "I like it" with extra emphasis (getting the pattern here? she's saying almost the same thing all the time)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BigOnYa series S is the way to go, its a bargain for a capable system