Wii #2422 - Karaoke Revolution Glee (Europe)

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Okay, I have to be honest here and I'm glad I have the first say in here. I saw the pilot of GLEE and I was completely open to it. But after half an hour I was almost vomiting over my couch. I hated everything about it. A completely overhyped, unrealistic series with a boring story, bad acting, bad cover versions of probably not so fantastic pop/rock songs. I remember the moment that a couple of students were gathering on stage for the first time, hardly knowing or liking eachother and playing a super duper slick version of Don't stop believing with all whistles 'n bells, I was like YEAH RIGHT!!&%$%*

In short: I think GLEE SUCKS!!!

And to stay on topic: I am not going to do Karaoke in this GLEE themed music game.

PizzaPino

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
berlinka said:
Okay, I have to be honest here and I'm glad I have the first say in here. I saw the pilot of GLEE and I was completely open to it. But after half an hour I was almost vomiting over my couch. I hated everything about it. A completely overhyped, unrealistic series with a boring story, bad acting, bad cover versions of probably not so fantastic pop/rock songs. I remember the moment that a couple of students were gathering on stage for the first time, hardly knowing or liking eachother and playing a super duper slick version of Don't stop believing with all whistles 'n bells, I was like YEAH RIGHT!!&%$%*

In short: I think GLEE SUCKS!!!

And to stay on topic: I am not going to do Karaoke in this GLEE themed music game.

glee rocks. simple.

todd72173

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cant get mic to work. Mic works fine on all other Karoake Konami games. This one just stays at connect mic screen. Tried both USB ports. Using USB loader on US machine. Had to change IOS to #250 in order to load..but wont recognize mic..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: https://youtube.com/watch?v=Y23PPkftXIY