taggart6

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
FYI,

I've also seen a non-scene release under the GAYME tag.

From what I've seen its NTSC and works but nuked in most places because its not official scene.

Either way, i suggest buying this game which is really awesome. Can't wait for my copy to get it.

globalastro

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
taggart6 said:
FYI,

I've also seen a non-scene release under the GAYME tag.

From what I've seen its NTSC and works but nuked in most places because its not official scene.

Either way, i suggest buying this game which is really awesome. Can't wait for my copy to get it.
I'd love to know what makes a scene release "official" other than the word of some self entitled twits.

If you've ever seen the scene release rules, many are barbaric and outdated from the time of Dial up.

I followed every guideline I could find to follow the recommended guidelines of a scene release. All that matters is that it's up and the group name I chose is out there, They only nuke releases that don't contain the full game (which the GAYME release does) or if the rip is defective (Which teh GAYME release is not), any other reason they nuke it is to give more "popularity" to those who feel they are "entitled" to it by the rules of the internet.

Sorry, don't take that the wrong way, i don't mean it against you as i see you are just mentioning that it's out there and was out there first, which i appreciate. It's just that the scene release rules irk me to no end XD

sweenish

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
doesn't change his argument one bit, though.

many p2p groups are able to release much higher quality movie rips because of archaic scene rules. the scene only releases v2 albums as far as i know, but p2p groups are responsible for a lot of 320, v0, and flac releases.

yes, the scene is great. but yes, there are issues.

phoresis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
USB loader hangs up while trying to download covers, and after popping my SD card in, I can't figure out how to do it manually. Anyone have any ideas?

Edit: N/m, works fine now

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLdXfFsgvkE