Wii #2342 - Raving Rabbids Party Collection (Europe)

Baker_Au

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Update guys, it's an IOS reloading game, so doesn't work on USB loaders. I wonder if you can strip the ISO back to the individual games?

MarcusRaven

HBC Theme Maker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE(jono@home @ Nov 15 2010, 05:37 PM)
Baker_Au said:
Update guys, it's an IOS reloading game, so doesn't work on USB loaders. I wonder if you can strip the ISO back to the individual games?

ALT DOL!!!!!!

I'm honestly surprised that issues like this haven't converted more people to the WODE. Game plays wonderfully on there. BTW, I made a torrent of the US version I ripped. That's all the more you need to know...

*devious smile*

jono@home

Trophies
XP
Country
MarcusRaven said:
QUOTE(jono@home @ Nov 15 2010, 05:37 PM)
Baker_Au said:

ALT DOL!!!!!!

I'm honestly surprised that issues like this haven't converted more people to the WODE. Game plays wonderfully on there. BTW, I made a torrent of the US version I ripped. That's all the more you need to know...

*devious smile*

game plays wonderfully on all usb loaders.. you just select the the dol you wish for each game

there is 4... main menu, rrr1, rrr2 rrr3..

once the wiiflow team implement the GUI like metroid trilogy (which I am sure they will) their will be no need for wode at all.. full stop!!

fudgi

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
if with GUI you just mean .wdm files you can just do it yourself

EDIT: i just noticed the .dol for the third game doesnt work for me only the first 2, any suggestion what might be causing this?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: https://www.detroitnews.com/story/entertainment/music/2024/06/01/steve-miller-thanks-eminem-for-s...