Wii #2203 - Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock (Europe)

Dent

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
DJPlace said:
mariosonic said:
Cant say where on here,but I found a ISO that claims its the NTSC.Can anyone comfirm that this is real,or is it just a patched verson of the Pal?

some site i know (i can't say it thorugh) says the nstc is out and he's testing it now and i'm downloading it now.

edit: yes my friend said it's nstc so it's been leaked early.
And you can't say it because?....

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dent said:
DJPlace said:
mariosonic said:
Cant say where on here,but I found a ISO that claims its the NTSC.Can anyone comfirm that this is real,or is it just a patched verson of the Pal?

some site i know (i can't say it thorugh) says the nstc is out and he's testing it now and i'm downloading it now.

edit: yes my friend said it's nstc so it's been leaked early.
And you can't say it because?....

cause it's an iso site where you can download games from enrough said.

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if anyone gets all the songs unlocked, or finds a save with all the songs unlocked (i really don't care about the other stuff), could you please either direct me to the save or upload it and pm me with a link?

corpsegrinderpt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys

I'm using Wiiflow and I managed to get the game launched using IOS223. The game seems to run fine.

However, when I quit a song, or when I try to calibrate lag the game freezes. any clue on how to fix this?

cassick1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had the same issue with 222 not working at all and 223 would work but it would freeze up randomly.
Didn't matter whether I used wiiflow or config loader. It just wouldn't work right.
I thought the freezing was an issue with my usb drive but then some of my friends had the same issue.
All of my IOS files were up to date and I was using rev20.

Figured out it was Hermes v5 causing the problem (only option for install is 38) so I uninstalled it and
reinstalled v4 with 38 merged to 37 and it loads with 222 & block IOS reload perfectly!
NO FREEZING.

I didn't see an option to install v5 with 38 merged to 37 but maybe I am missing something.
Hope this helps someone.

FISHERMAN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
i am on 4.2e and yesterday i did blackcorp1.1 full. i burnt the game on a disc and i says system update. ( i also have wiikey 1.2) what should i do??? is this update dangerous??

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O:angry::angry::angry: 🖕Them +1