Wii #2152 - Madden NFL 11 (USA)

DjFIL

Trophies
Website
homepage.mac.com
XP
Country
Canada
I love Madden for the Wii. Game fits motion controls perfectly. Also love how it has the 5 on 5 version built in... and you can play a whole season as 5 on 5.

Re-Edit again... after I found 'season mode':

New Franchise mode looks nice, adding more depth to single player. 'Road To The Super Bowl' is your basic season mode, but appears under the 'Multiplayer Modes' menu (even though it is playable solo). Also 'Madden Showdown' is a mini season for 1-4 players\teams. Both of these modes are playable 5v5 or 11v11. I love Madden on Wii for it's 5v5 mode... it's fun as a quick to play game, also it's a good way to introduce new players to Madden on Wii.

Don't really like the new 'GameFlow' play calling option. I like the the 'arcade' play calling setting, you pick run/short pass/long pass/special teams, and it then gives you 4 options from within those categories... simple yet effective. Also don't like point and pass controls... prefer the original gesture passing method, thankfully all options are available. Controls also have 'arcade', which is new name for 'all-play' to help the Madden newbies.

Graphics and animations are a bit enhanced over last year, still same 'cartoon style'... but that works best on the Wii platform. Audio and Announcers are better this year. Overall I do enjoy this game... still more enjoyable for me on the Wii then any other platform. But as a Canadian... where's my Canadian Football League game\mode... I want 3 downs, a bigger field and my 12th man!

aaadmiral

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
DjFIL said:
But as a Canadian... where's my Canadian Football League game\mode... I want 3 downs, a bigger field and my 12th man!

Here here... go roughriders
wink.gif

Raylene2K7

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
DjFIL said:
I love Madden on Wii for it's 5v5 mode...

I want .. my 12th man!
o ...... kay

Anyway, I've tried the 5v5 and I don't like the fact that it's a NBA Jam like mini-game with non-stop music playing but for guys who like american football it still might be a good Wii game.

alfry1010

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi try it on HDD but it freeze when i should give a name to my profile so i cn't get further on the game...

Any idea to solve this ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nah, a hit gives them mad meth powers, but makes them more difficult to control.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Before a hit they're like zombies, persistent but slow.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a tradeoff.
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    no i mean, before a hit is after the previous hit
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    if you keep them well enough fed, it's the same thing
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Guys, I just learned my little brother is in the hospital because he had a seizure last night.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Sorry to hear that BakerMan
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Just found out he's doing alright, doing a lot of complaining too, rightfully so. Who wouldn't complain after having a seizure and being hospitalized?
    +1
    Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah been there had that no fun
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They'll give him sleep studies eegs and possibly one week hospital stay
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    I hope it's not a week.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's standard so doctors can get a idea about what's going on
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    understood
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    well, i'm glad he seems to be doing fine, and ig i'm going to start spewing goofy shit again
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Update: Turns out he's epileptic
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Get a 2nd opinion run mris etc they told me that also
    Also a food allergy study would be a good idea
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Turns out you can't sprinkle methamphetamine on McDonald's French fries
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    they wouldn't be called french fries at that point
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Probably just meth fries