Wii #2047 - Super Mario Galaxy 2 (USA)

Lakerfanalways

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok now can someone explain to me the difference between this one and the smg2-ind one that has been around all weekend..is the smg2-ind one the real deal or is this one..I already started playing it luckilly I was only on world 1 so I wont miss much if I have to do this again

naglaro00

Mildly disturbed
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Lakerfanalways said:
Ok now can someone explain to me the difference between this one and the smg2-ind one that has been around all weekend..is the smg2-ind one the real deal or is this one..I already started playing it luckilly I was only on world 1 so I wont miss much if I have to do this again
The ind releases are real.

Lakerfanalways

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
naglaro00 said:
Lakerfanalways said:

yeah but on abgx it said it was nuked..so really what is the difference between this one and that one?

Dermy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lakerfanalways said:
naglaro00 said:
Lakerfanalways said:

yeah but on abgx it said it was nuked..so really what is the difference between this one and that one?
The ind release was a repack of the scrubbed version that was circulating. It was made to look like a full dump but it actually wasn't. Once you extracted the iso from the rars, you could open it in wiiscrubber and see that update partition was missing. This one, on the other hand, is a full dump.

Lakerfanalways

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
l Red l said:
Lakerfanalways said:
naglaro00 said:
Lakerfanalways said:

The ind release was a repack of the scrubbed version that was circulating. It was made to look like a full dump but it actually wasn't. Once you extracted the iso from the rars, you could open it in wiiscrubber and see that update partition was missing. This one, on the other hand, is a full dump.

its a good thing I hardly played the game yet..only went through one world..downloading this game now and will start playing it tomorrow!

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
cruddybuddy said:
It's finally out! I've been waiting all weekend for this!!!
it's been out for days now there's NO difference in this to the scrubbed one
tongue.gif

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
i got this yest and tried it to find it good but still not as i wanted... the screens showed the game off literally but i think just like my views of ocarina now, this game will improve after a particular point in the game... ocarina became itself after time travel rite?

Jockel

This is where you're wrong, kiddo
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Lakerfanalways said:
its a good thing I hardly played the game yet..only went through one world..downloading this game now and will start playing it tomorrow!
i lol'd.
You DO know that savegames don't get saved on the DVD, right?
blink.gif

B-Blue

slut
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Antarctica
shakirmoledina said:
i got this yest and tried it to find it good but still not as i wanted... the screens showed the game off literally but i think just like my views of ocarina now, this game will improve after a particular point in the game... ocarina became itself after time travel rite?

>ocarina

WHAT?
closedeyes.gif

garet12

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
B-Blue said:
shakirmoledina said:

>ocarina

WHAT?
closedeyes.gif
I think he is talking about Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time

b2t: awesome release but I guess I'll wait for PAL version

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Has he had seizures before?