Gaming Wii 2013 Release List

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For those of you who are still playing with your Wii consoles, here is a release list for this year.

Disney Planes Released

Angry Birds Trilogy Released

Disney Infinity Released

Phineas and Ferb: Quest for Cool Stuff Released

FIFA Soccer 14 Released

Just Dance 2014 Released

Wipeout: Create and Crash Released

SpongeBob SquarePants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge Released

Nickelodeon's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Released

Skylanders Swap Force Released

Just Dance Kids 2014 Released

Ben 10: Omniverse 2 Q3 2013

Angry Birds Star Wars October 29

Zumba Fitness World Party October 2013

Barbie Dreamhouse Party Q4 2013

Outdoors Unlimited TBA

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
your kidding right? angry birds is on everything why would you want to wait for it to come on the wii?

and Disney infinite you do realize you need them toys to play that?

Reactions: 1 person

chop

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm amazed 3rd party developers aren't throwing more at us, they have an almost open field with ninty having dropped the console, there's nothing else to buy.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@jacksprat1990: Really!

@chop: I totally agree with you. It boggles my mind that smaller devs aren't flooding the Wii right now. Hell, even a crap ton of shovleware might sell to the "Wii Sports Only" crowd. Nintendo isn't making games for this system yet almost everything else is functional (Thanks for fucking us over with WiiConnect24 Nintendo!). I'm even more surprised that more homebrew devs aren't making apps for the system and that the "Homebrew Browser" app isn't getting a face lift. I'm still a believer that some homebrew games should be "sold" via the Homebrew Browser and that a new Wii ecosystem could be made. I made a thread about it a while back but too many ppl here are stuck in their ways.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
@jacksprat1990: Really!

@chop: I totally agree with you. It boggles my mind that smaller devs aren't flooding the Wii right now. Hell, even a crap ton of shovleware might sell to the "Wii Sports Only" crowd. Nintendo isn't making games for this system yet almost everything else is functional (Thanks for fucking us over with WiiConnect24 Nintendo!). I'm even more surprised that more homebrew devs aren't making apps for the system and that the "Homebrew Browser" app isn't getting a face lift. I'm still a believer that some homebrew games should be "sold" via the Homebrew Browser and that a new Wii ecosystem could be made. I made a thread about it a while back but too many ppl here are stuck in their ways.
Did that actually do anything anyway?

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did that actually do anything anyway?

Yeah it did. It was how messages between Wii consoles were sent. Not to mention the News, Nintendo and Forecast channels thrived on it. It was a HUGE mistake to shut down an advertising channel such as the Nintendo Channel. As far as the News and Forecast channels go, they just added to the "alive" feeling of the Wii. I still think that it's a crying damn shame that there isn't a steady stream of apps for the Wii. IMO, no console with a steady modern internet connection should just "Die" when the internet is so versatile.

PS2's fading years>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wii's fading years.

I agree with you but it doesn't have to be like this.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Disney's Planes was recently released. Hopefully I will be trying it in a few hours. The commercial on Nickelodeon today made the game seem somewhat fun.

calmwaters

Cat's best friend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whatever you do, do NOT buy that new Ben 10 piece of shit they call a game. The rest of this stuff is just standard shovelware. I look at these titles and it almost makes me cry. Do people actually get excited for any of the games in this list?

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol i just dusted off my Wii a couple weeks ago. Guess im late to the party :L. Haven't used it in years. Anyone know a cheap, moderate sized, compatible External hard drive?

If you have an old IDE or SATA HDD lying around, you could use that with a "IDE/SATA to USB" cable. I did that for a long while before I got my 1TB HDD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, no sabría cómo decirte