(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nitrostemp said:
the voice acting makes me gag *vomit*

CRYSTAL BEARER!!!!

I like this boxart better than the NTSC or Jap ones, though. Looks like one of Lighty's black cover arts.

As for the game itself, I liked it. It's not a Crystal Chronicles game at all, but as an action-adventure, Zelda type of game, it's pretty fun. I thought the combat was unique and enjoyable.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hatsu said:
Waiting for the flood.
smileipb2.png

Great game! Will download!
yaywii.gif
How so? Anyone who cared would have got the US version months ago, played it for a while and then deleted it due to it being boirng.

silkyskeeter

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Athlon-pv said:
Aren't all games great until you are bored of them
smile.gif
Not all games getting boring....but MAJORITY of all games made withinin the last few years get boring after a few days. xD Im not bored of the NTSC version, party because I have a life and I have barely had any time to play it. The throwing mechanics gets stale after awhile but its innovative...I just would like a REAL Final Fantasy on a Nintendo console again.....We havent had a real Final Fantasy game on a Nintendo console since Final Fantasy III for the Snes(which was Final Fantasy VI, for Super Famicom)

Avalyn

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
shakirmoledina said:
i saw a short review on TV and it pretty much looked like ff12 but i guess a few adjustments here and there... i would definitely get this but too bad there are other games to download and my speed is only 512kbps

Plays nothing like ff12. The gameplay in this game is incredibly repetitive, but if you're in the mood for a light hearted adventure game with lots of mini games set in a nice looking environments, do give the game a try.... just don't expect a "standard" ff game.

Hardcore Gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hadrian said:
Hatsu said:
Waiting for the flood.
smileipb2.png

Great game! Will download!
yaywii.gif
How so? Anyone who cared would have got the US version months ago, played it for a while and then deleted it due to it being boirng.

For some reason it didn't work on PAL only TV's, even using Gecko to force PAL.

I'm in need of something to play, I've beaten NMH2 and can't find anything any good, I hope it's not that bad

tr33b0r

Trophies
XP
Country
I get the the 002 error with gamma v3 wii ish back up launcher channel.
Which is odd because I fixed it and stopped getting this error with other games (mad world).
can anyone help

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Still a few hours left until I can go home and play some more Stellar Blade :'( +1