Wii #1911 - No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle (USA)

stingray1059

Trophies
XP
Country
saison said:
If you hated it, then why would you even consider the second one?

i hated the 1st one, but i love the sequel.

the use of classic controller makes the game more interesting. i hate the waggle controls of the 1st game.

Okaro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi to everyone,

does the game have french subtitles ? No european release has been announced yet and i'm not sure i'll be patient...

defor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone plays it from disk on chipmodded PAL console? It doesn't work for me although i have no problems with US versions of Silent Hill Shattered Memories, Tales of Symphonie or Japanese version of Tatsunoko VS... However this game just goes to black screen.
frown.gif

I have Wasabi chip and i'm still on 3.1E but with latest IOSes installed through DOP-IOS (truchasign patched IOS36, IOS70, IOS55 installed, etc.). All PAL games work just fine and US version of Silent Hill too. What my Wii is missing is just 4.2 system menu and shopping channel (i think).

I have tried to patch region. WiiFrii by Waninkoko crashes on that iso (maybe it's outdated now?) but RegionFrii patched it. I also tried to extract main.dol, patch it with GenericWiiPatcher and place it back. No luck
frown.gif
This time, Wii it just shows error message that i must remove disk and turn my console off
frown.gif

Anybody knows how to make it working on PAL+modchip ? Should i update to 4.2 at last?
wink.gif

Thanks

defor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Problem solved!
I patched ISO using WiiFrii (I somehow fixed ISO with WiiScrubber by reparsing it so WiiFrii started to work and didn't crash) and then I removed Nintendo's error message by restoring truchabug in IOS53 (which i completely forgot about
frown.gif
).
Bye
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo