Wii #1751 - Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 (USA)

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
AWESOME!!
I love PES!
Downloaded 17% so far cant wait to play this awesome game!!!
w00t
grog.gif

manaphy4ever

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Cool pes 2010 finally can't wait to play FIFA 10 on wii is not cool they add cartoon style thats what I don't want from FIFA 10 FIFA 09 was better than FIFA 10 and as I say pes 2010 rocks
smile.gif

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
AWIISOME!
Great, this is my most anticipated release of 2009 on any platform, hands down.
Hopefully we see the PAL dump soon, releases the 20th November I think!
God, I'm gonna love this game, it's just so much better then any other soccer game on any other platform, it's amazing.
wub.gif

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
maduin said:
PES Wii is one of the main reasons I love having a Wii.

Same here, it totally changed my vision on Wii and on soccer games.
It's just so good, so fluent and intuitive, it's just like you are a real player that surveys the pitch and send your teammates where you want them.
Best soccer game out there, really, if you like soccer, play this game, it's so worth it!

Sashinco

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
FINALLY!
Coming everyday hoping I'd see this one! Gonna try to get it right now! Hope I can get to play tonight!
Thx for the releaser and thx gbatemp!
If the game doesn't work on my wii, I will hang myself with the nunchuck wire.

maduin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even if you don't like soccer or sports games, I still recommend this game. I played 2008 on a whim and just fell in love with the game. I'd compared it more to a game of chess or a RTS game rather than to any sports game.

Hopefully they'll be more people online than the last two versions.

ringorinfret

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sashinco said:
FINALLY!
Coming everyday hoping I'd see this one! Gonna try to get it right now! Hope I can get to play tonight!
Thx for the releaser and thx gbatemp!
If the game doesn't work on my wii, I will hang myself with the nunchuck wire.

that actually made me laugh...thanks
smile.gif

zruben

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I hate to make spam, but I also want to say...

YEAAAAAH!!!!! AWESOOOOMEEEEE!!!!!

ok, to avoid the spam, one quick question... do any of you know if it keeps the same game mode that the last one??..., Master League and Championship Road were awesome... and I loved the "atmosphere" of the UEFA matches

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
zruben said:
I hate to make spam, but I also want to say...

YEAAAAAH!!!!! AWESOOOOMEEEEE!!!!!

ok, to avoid the spam, one quick question... do any of you know if it keeps the same game mode that the last one??..., Master League and Championship Road were awesome... and I loved the "atmosphere" of the UEFA matches

It still has Master League. Don't know about Championship Road, but probably too.

DjFIL

Trophies
Website
homepage.mac.com
XP
Country
Canada
I agree that FIFA 10 on Wii this year is junk... I like the graphic style personally... but the stupid free kicks and corners with the 'shake timing mini game' makes these set piece plays almost a goal every time. Also I really don't know why but when I play FIFA 10 on Easy I win big time (7-1, 5-1...), but If I bump it to Medium I get my ass handed to me (5-1, 4-1) and can never get enough chances. I wasn't too happy with PES 09 last year, I found it too complicated personally.. I hope it's a nice balance this year cause I like the playmaker concept. And It should still have the 'champions road' since Konami still has the Champions League license.

X D D X

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
It's out! I've been hearing a lot of good things about PES on Wii. I'm sure it'll be good since i haven't played a console soccer game since Fifa 98.

Anyone know if there's Gamecube controller support?

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Well I didn't like PES09 but I guess I'm gonna have to get this to try it out and confirm or change my dislike in soccer games for Wii, I kinda' like more the controls for the PS XBOX, that is why I'm playing FIFA10 on the DS...!!
biggrin.gif

DjFIL

Trophies
Website
homepage.mac.com
XP
Country
Canada
Just went through training and my first match. It's way better then FIFA 10 Wii... and basic controls aren't too complicated like I found them with PES 09 Wii. It's still different playing 'playmaker' style... but I noticed in the control options, those who want to play it with a classic controler (or GC controler) can... also you can play it with the wiimote in NES sideways style. Graphics are ok... I do think FIFA 10 looks sharp with the new look... but PES 10 is the way more enjoyable soccer sim for the Wii this year.

Sashinco

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Ok, couldn't find it yet... almost got crazy but managed to survive somehow.
Checked all the sources I have and normally find the games on, but didn't see anything about PES.
Will check again tmw, but if meanwhile someone tried it and can tell if it works or not on a dvd, would be cool.

Sill have a "couldn't make - New super mario bros - work" trauma, so getting excited downloading and burning this one for nothing would kill me... and my wii... (and my cat if she dares ask for food at the wrong time)

Hope the game is good too, but enjoyed 2009 a lot, even with classic controller (shame on me) so I bet I won't be disappointed. Plus, german teams were not in the game last year, what more can we ask? lol

(ringorinfret, pleasure is mine... if you can get me the game
laugh.gif
. just kidding, well...
tongue.gif
)

sord_id

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DjFIL said:
Just went through training and my first match. It's way better then FIFA 10 Wii... and basic controls aren't too complicated like I found them with PES 09 Wii. It's still different playing 'playmaker' style... but I noticed in the control options, those who want to play it with a classic controler (or GC controler) can... also you can play it with the wiimote in NES sideways style. Graphics are ok... I do think FIFA 10 looks sharp with the new look... but PES 10 is the way more enjoyable soccer sim for the Wii this year.

are u sure? u can play with the GC controller? someone to confirm this please....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo