Wii #1678 - Need for Speed NITRO (Europe)

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
pecavuk said:
^ Don't DL from Megashares and I suppose you're using jDownloader.
smile.gif
Just download MU or RS links with jD.

Or buy a PREMIUM account, wich would be thousand times better, JD can be used for Megashares too, and BTW did you saw this:

NFSNitro.jpg

King Zargo

I'm a Star
Trophies
XP
Country
Nepal
Guild McCommunist said:
Raylene2K7 said:
C175R said:
Grrrrrr I want it so bad but where im getting it from makes me wait 2 hrs after each 500MB download
hate2.gif
pirate crybaby

just BUY it so you don't have to wait

It would actually probably take longer to get your crap together, drive over to the next video game outlet, pick it up, and drive back. Actually, you can just start the download and go do something else, like troll GBAtemp.
Just like me
gbasp.gif

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
melodical said:
pitoui said:
xboxreloaded said:
ripped 1,86 GB
excl.gif

Thanks for letting me know, I was about to get the full 4.3GB but not anymore.

Which group has released the 1.86gb version? I can only find 4gb version.

Need.For.Speed.NITRO.PAL.WII-Scrub-DiiTOX

QUOTE(ChuckBartowski @ Nov 3 2009, 06:37 PM) November is going to be the best month this year for games. Cant wait for all the great releases. What was the release date for the NTSC version of this btw?

11/02/09 US

So should be out anytime.

QUOTE(danny600kill @ Nov 3 2009, 06:51 PM)
Yeh has any team released a ripped version or am im guna have to get full 4.4gb?

thnx

Yes, I'm downloading the scrubbed version via HTTP right now.

stingray1059

Trophies
XP
Country
ether2802 said:
Terrible NFS game for the sequel, I'm tellin' ya', it has nothing to do, it is more like an "Asphalt" kind of game...!!

well this is quite good compared to other NFS for the wii.

you can choose different controls. wii wheel, sideways wiimote, one handed wiimote, nunchuck, classic controller, gamecube controller.

graphics is great especially when you use component cables.

its a nice alternative to mario kart and compared to all the other racing games for the wii, this is my favorite.

pecavuk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
^ It's not a damn sequel, it's a standalone game, only for nintendo products.

Also, the game is so far awesome! 2nd best racing game on the Wii.

Neversoft

Trophies
XP
Country
It looks "ok" and plays fairly well but the Wii is still lacking a serious racer... Where's the GT's and Forza's for the Wii? As a strictly arcade-style racer this one is ok, although it lacks an option to change view (as far as I can see) and I hate the behind-the-car view, I want to be in the cockpit or on the bumper
frown.gif

Not a bad game, just not great and still failing to fill a huge gap in the Wii racer market.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
pecavuk said:
^ It's not a damn sequel, it's a standalone game, only for nintendo products.

Also, the game is so far awesome! 2nd best racing game on the Wii.

I gotta agree, it's plays very well on Wii.
The cartoony look fits the Wii, great decision of EA.
I like the presentation with the little videos and the tutorial was nicely made. Thanks a lot for implementing so much controllers in this game, feels good to play with my GC controller again.
It took a while until I got used to the Drifting feature, but now it's going very well.

QUOTE(Neversoft @ Nov 4 2009, 01:29 PM) It looks "ok" and plays fairly well but the Wii is still lacking a serious racer... Where's the GT's and Forza's for the Wii? As a strictly arcade-style racer this one is ok, although it lacks an option to change view (as far as I can see) and I hate the behind-the-car view, I want to be in the cockpit or on the bumper
frown.gif

Not a bad game, just not great and still failing to fill a huge gap in the Wii racer market.

Well, I'm afraid you are just on the wrong platform then. Go with the PC or with 360/PS3.
The Wii just isn't powerful enough to produce realistically nice graphics and have good racing physics.
There is a F1 game coming out soon for Wii, but I doubt that will suffice for you.

dearodie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Satangel said:
Well, I'm afraid you are just on the wrong platform then. Go with the PC or with 360/PS3.
The Wii just isn't powerful enough to produce realistically nice graphics and have good racing physics.
There is a F1 game coming out soon for Wii, but I doubt that will suffice for you.

Forza Motorsports started on Xbox. Gran Turismo 3 was made for PS2.
So it's possible to do the same on Wii.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
dearodie said:
Satangel said:

Forza Motorsports started on Xbox. Gran Turismo 3 was made for PS2.
So it's possible to do the same on Wii.

True, but graphics and power wise, the Wii is not as good as the 360, so you shouldn't expect a game of the same quality as Forza 3 and GT (whatever number it is).
Maybe a new series will start on the Wii, like Forza started on the XBox, but I doubt it.
Still, I hope it though, Wii needs more good racers!

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought it was a really good Wii racer, looks a lot lot better in motion, there is no slowdown and there is more than enough content to get stuck into.

Kinda easy though but still a lot of fun in a 7.5/10 way. Been hoping for a arcade style racer like this for a while and lets face it at least its not a downgraded version like what the PSP gets.

I hope it does well enough for a sequel as there is a lot that can easily be improved.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Thordrian said:
I thought it was a really good Wii racer, looks a lot lot better in motion, there is no slowdown and there is more than enough content to get stuck into.

Kinda easy though but still a lot of fun in a 7.5/10 way. Been hoping for a arcade style racer like this for a while and lets face it at least its not a downgraded version like what the PSP gets.

I hope it does well enough for a sequel as there is a lot that can easily be improved.

I too think it's a good Wii racer, played it for 3 hours today, and it's a lot of fun.
I don't think it's that easy though, especially Drift is really hard to beat.
No slowdown, nice cartoony graphics, a little bit of customization and a kick-ass multiplayer mode.
Played a bit of multiplayer against my brother today, and I must say the graphics are definitely toned down then, which is done for the game to still run fluently. Good decision, and it still doesn't look to shabby.

Second best racer on Wii, after MK Wii.

pecavuk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
^ MK Wii pwns, forever.
smile.gif
But this is seriously close.

Why are some people complaining? They don't realise that the Wii just isn't a platform where you can drive realistic simulations, or cut a person in half with a bloody chainsaw (MadWorld excluded). For those experiences, you can buy a PS3/X360, they're made for those kind of games.

And what, you want a Forza/GT on the Wii? Man, you made a huge mistake when you bought your Wii if you thought you will be playing things like that. I played Need for Speed: Shift a lot of time, and I can easily say that Nitro is more enjoyable. Plus the cartoony style fits the Wii perfectly, I just can't get my eyes of it, same thing happened with Punch Out! People say "the Wii deserves better", when in fact, this is the "better". This game is awesome, no matter how you put it. It's not a badly ported game, it's a standalone built project.

As for drifting, I find it extremelly easy, when using only the Remote, and I havn't tried any other scheme yet.

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im happy i can use nunchuk controls, i'm tired of steering with titling the wii remote. game play is solid, very fun game. drifting works well and so does the steering assist, very good for people to pick up quickly...i could see having fun with this with a few people

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.