Wii #1624 - WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2010 (Europe)

zygius

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
oh yea
bow.gif
tongue.gif

Sebbel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I just read through the ign test and i am absolutely impressed of this years wii version. They not only use the buttons in the ds version now, they also use it in the wii version! Create a Finisher, create a storyline, etc. everything is in. Now that's what i call a improvement from the last years versions. It just has to be good.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i can't belvie i'm going say this but damn you THQ for making a ps2 port with no wi-fi.... this was going be my hope and dreams now your ruined it.... hopefully naruto and TVC better have wi-fi...

jservs7

Witcher of Whores
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Icey said:
It's better than last years game by a mile. Just be happy and quit whining.
I don't think asking for Wifi is whining when it comes to Wii games at this point and time considering how long the Wii has been out. Its bad enough Wii dishes out tons of shovelware & ports.

Not saying this game sux because of course its probably going to be the best wrestling experience on the Wii, but it pisses me off that developers just continue to dish out half-ass titles. Not like were asking for PS3 graphics or anything.

Ok I ranted, Im good now. LOL

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Icey said:
It's better than last years game by a mile. Just be happy and quit whining.

i'm only bitching about wi-fi. other wise the game looks great and blah blah blah. but still THQ's a bunch of lazy bastards!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye tempBOT: @ The Real Jdbye farts behind the fan